Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

A Successful Marriage

Yup...I agree i agree...Especially the diff btw courtship n married days....Hahaa....

haha. i saw some young girls and boys are so sweet during courtship days. the girl even spoon feed the guy during meal. haha, after married different scenario liao lor. !!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
haha. i saw some young girls and boys are so sweet during courtship days. the girl even spoon feed the guy during meal. haha, after married different scenario liao lor. !!

Ya lor ya lor... !! After married, you eat yours, i eat mine...hahaaa..Maybe occasionally still have, during special occasions lor...

Ya tell me abt it, sometimes don't even ask whether u hav had your dinner or not.hmmm :sport-smiley-018:

温格·朱利的《幸福婚姻法则》书中收集的大量的“好婚姻”的例子,总结出八条“好婚姻”规则。这本书在美国引起轰动,成为一本热门畅销书。 这八条规则如下:

1、结束过去,重新开始。

2、不要只想自己,随时准备作出让步。

3、性是婚姻的基础,设法改变不协调状况。

4、找出时间来两人独处,结婚后依然是情侣。

5、幽默有特殊的意义,学会日常遇到麻烦时开个玩笑。

6、想出解决矛盾的办法,不要忍耐或动武。

7、学会处理家庭危机。

8、双方互相支持。

温格·朱利是美国的一位婚姻问题专家,他写了一本书,叫《幸福婚姻法则》。为了提高该书的发行量,他决定聘请一位代表性人物,作为该书的代言人。

2006年情人节,有一对夫妇被美国有线电视网(CNN)隆重推出,他们是102岁的丈夫兰迪斯和101岁的妻子格温。这一天,他们之所以成了美国的新闻人物,是因为在离婚率不断攀升的美国,他们俩创造了一项纪录,婚姻维持了78年。

朱利想,《幸福婚姻法则》一书的代言非他们莫属了。于是,通过新闻部门与他们取得联系,很快得到答复。说,可以!不过,他们得把书稿先看一下,以免一些冒牌的婚姻专家打着他们的旗号,推销自己的理论。

朱利把提纲寄出之后,很快就收到了兰迪斯先生的回信。

信是这么写的:朱利先生,您所提供的幸福婚姻法则,我读给太太听了,她差一点笑死过去。她说你的法则要是提前两天收到就好了,这样昨天与我的一场争吵就可以避免了。不过,她还是让我在这儿表示对您的感激。她说,她以后会比照着去做的。当然,是否能行得通,她心中没底。在这儿,我想私下里告诉你一句话,它是我太太曾经给我说过的:“在这个世界上,即使是最幸福的婚姻,一生中也会有两百次离婚的念头和五十次掐死对方的想法。”

Wat does these 2 postings means ? sorry i can't read or understand Mandarin but i would love to know wat it means.

Edited by hasibee

Well, the highlighted in red words simply means even in a 'successful & hapi' marriage, the couple of tink of divorce at least 200 times & feel like strangling each other at least 50 times...HSH21 is so funi :D

In a marriage, there has 2 b alot of give & take. Have to close 2 eyes also. And the ability to rem & recognise the fact dat no1 is perfect. One thing i truly believe is, as long as u keep ur expectations low, u will be hapi :bleah: The more expectations u have, the more unhapi u will be. Expect nothing & be hapi :bangwall:

温格·朱利是美国的一位婚姻问题专家,他写了一本书,叫《幸福婚姻法则》。为了提高该书的发行量,他决定聘请一位代表性人物,作为该书的代言人。

2006年情人节,有一对夫妇被美国有线电视网(CNN)隆重推出,他们是102岁的丈夫兰迪斯和101岁的妻子格温。这一天,他们之所以成了美国的新闻人物,是因为在离婚率不断攀升的美国,他们俩创造了一项纪录,婚姻维持了78年。

朱利想,《幸福婚姻法则》一书的代言非他们莫属了。于是,通过新闻部门与他们取得联系,很快得到答复。说,可以!不过,他们得把书稿先看一下,以免一些冒牌的婚姻专家打着他们的旗号,推销自己的理论。

朱利把提纲寄出之后,很快就收到了兰迪斯先生的回信。

信是这么写的:朱利先生,您所提供的幸福婚姻法则,我读给太太听了,她差一点笑死过去。她说你的法则要是提前两天收到就好了,这样昨天与我的一场争吵就可以避免了。不过,她还是让我在这儿表示对您的感激。她说,她以后会比照着去做的。当然,是否能行得通,她心中没底。在这儿,我想私下里告诉你一句话,它是我太太曾经给我说过的:“在这个世界上,即使是最幸福的婚姻,一生中也会有两百次离婚的念头和五十次掐死对方的想法。”

I am trying to use the software to convert the passage... but it doesn't turn out well... hopefully U understand it...

温格·朱利 is a marriage problem expert of America, he has written a book, " Happy marriage law ". To raise the circulation of this book, he decides to invite a representative figure as the spokesman of this book.

The valentine's day of 2006, a couple are neted by American cable television (CNN) put out solemnly, they are 102 years old husband 兰迪斯 and his wife of 101 years old 格温. In this day, they have become the news figure of America , the America of litre climbs constantly because of being divorcing rate, they are two to have created a record, marriage has maintained 78 years.

温格·朱利 thinks , " happy marriage law " the spokesman of this book, non other than them. So, through news department, get in touch with them, get reply very quickly. Say, may! However, they wanted to take a look at the draft first, in order to avoid some fake marriage experts, market own theory.

温格·朱利 outline sends after, have received very quickly from 兰迪斯. The reply letter is written so: 朱利 sir, the happy marriage law that you offer , I read to my wife, she nearly laugh to die. She says that if your rule received two days ago, yesterday our quarrel may avoid. However, she lets me said thank you to you. She says that she will follow the way should be. But she is not sure whether it is practicable. Now, I want to tell you privately, it is what my wife has said to me: " On this world, even if the most happy marriage, in all the life, it can also have the idea of two-hundreds divorce and pinches the opinion of dead opposite side fifty times. "

温格·朱利的《幸福婚姻法则》书中收集的大量的“好婚姻”的例子,总结出八条“好婚姻”规则。这本书在美国引起轰动,成为一本热门畅销书。 这八条规则如下:

1、结束过去,重新开始。

2、不要只想自己,随时准备作出让步。

3、性是婚姻的基础,设法改变不协调状况。

4、找出时间来两人独处,结婚后依然是情侣。

5、幽默有特殊的意义,学会日常遇到麻烦时开个玩笑。

6、想出解决矛盾的办法,不要忍耐或动武。

7、学会处理家庭危机。

8、双方互相支持。

温格·朱利 "happy marriage law" has plenty of examples of " good marriage " collected in book, summary makes " 8 good marriage ". This book arouses sensation in America , becomes a best seller in great demand. This 8 rule is as follows:

1, finish the pass , restart again.

2, do not only think for self prepare to make concession at any time.

3, sex is the foundation of marriage, try to change not coordinative condition.

4 finding time for each other, sweethearts still after marrying.

5, humour has special meaning, institute joke when geting trouble.

6, the method of wanting to solve contradiction does not be borne or used force.

7, institute handles family crisis.

8, support each other.

Wow, Thanks for the translation Cheesecake & HSH21. The article is very meaningful also.

Wow, Thanks for the translation Cheesecake & HSH21. The article is very meaningful also.

No sure the translation show all the meaning... actually I was searching the web to look for the English version after I posted the Chinese version... the funny thing is I can't find... how can it be ?? the writer suppose to be an American... but there are many forums in Chinese is putting up this article... btw... the first time I read it also from the Local Chinese paper...