Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
loverofcar

Should we invest in another property 2017

Hi  All

Should we invest in another property in 2017  ? Will rate continue to go up ? Will price and rental continue to drop ? Or should we wait till 2018 ?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Residential P. prices have been some 17Qs head south. Sentiment is picking up.

Hundred Palms Residences EC in YCK gone within one day!  

If one has any clue on what is happening to Singapore politically and the direction it is heading, the last thing that should be done is another property investment. It should be the opposite if you have invested in several. But then again 70% are in a zombieland, in a cocoon, and will continue pushing up prices for a while.

5 hours ago, nav14 said:

If one has any clue on what is happening to Singapore politically and the direction it is heading, the last thing that should be done is another property investment. It should be the opposite if you have invested in several. But then again 70% are in a zombieland, in a cocoon, and will continue pushing up prices for a while.

Resale not picking up but seem new launch really going up !!! especiallly EC. !!!!

Why ? Why ? Impossible.

Edited by loverofcar

For sure but you will need help from side if doing that first time and don't have knowledge and experience. I know there will be plenty of people who will claim that -With your money in my hands, you can rest assuredly knowing I will make them "grow bigger" or something like that. But this is how it works for many but not for me. After seeing this website Capital Square 1031 Exchange on facebook I simply decided to call them and see what happens. Shortly after we made a good deal, 9 months passed, everything is alright as agreed, check them out.