Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lancer6238

Window Solar Films

Hi,

Anyone knows of any companies providing window solar films + installation? I'm only interested in doing my kitchen windows and wish to block out as much sunlight and heat as possible.

I checked with a company, and they said just doing the kitchen windows would be very expensive.

Thank you.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Me too! Am thinking of doing living room, master bedroom and a small kitchen window. Did they say kitchen windows will be expensive because your total deal size is small? Mind sharing how much they're charging? Thanks!

On 3 August, 2017 at 6:13 PM, JayT said:

Did they say kitchen windows will be expensive because your total deal size is small?

You mean its a lower price for a bigger area?

7 hours ago, Khylie said:

You mean its a lower price for a bigger area?

I was just wondering whether they might charge more per square foot if you're only doing a small area. Haven't gotten any quotations / done any work myself.

On 7/8/2017 at 11:20 AM, lancer6238 said:

Hi,

Anyone knows of any companies providing window solar films + installation? I'm only interested in doing my kitchen windows and wish to block out as much sunlight and heat as possible.

I checked with a company, and they said just doing the kitchen windows would be very expensive.

Thank you.

Hi lancer6238I've just joined RenoTalk today & I just come across to this thread. I understand this post was quite long ago (around 1 year already?) and would like to help if you haven't done and are still interested in doing window films.

Thank you.

Max

Hi KarolineI've just joined RenoTalk today & I just come across to this thread. I understand this post was quite long ago (around 1 year already?) and would like to help if you haven't done and are still interested in doing window films.

Thank you.

Max

Hi Prabs JanarthananI've just joined RenoTalk today & I just come across to this thread. I understand this post was quite long ago (around 1 year already?) and would like to help if you haven't done and are still interested in doing window films.

Thank you.

Max