Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
streamatic

Advice in renovation 2 toilets cost.

Hi All,

Its been sometime since i got a renovation quote for my apartment. I'm hoping to seek advice whether the following quote I received is reasonable for re-doing the whole of my existing 2 toilets (master bedroom toilet and common toilet) for an apartment. The total charges is about SGD19K, with following works. Appreciate your valuable feedbacks. 

HACKING/DEMOLITION WORK

Supply labour and tools to hack/dismantle wall, floor tile,

• 1  bathtub, low wall, shower screen, toilet bowl and attach low wall at master toilet Supply labour and tools to hack/dismantle wall, floor tile, toilet
  • 2  bowl, shower screen, vanity cabinet, false ceiling, shower screen and toilet fitting at common toilet 

WET WORK (Ceramic/Homogeneous Tiles up to $3.00 psf)

• 1  Supply labour and material to lay 300 x 600 designer's type wall tile up to ceiling height at common toilet
  • 2  Supply labour and material to lay 300 x 300 designer's type floor tile at common toilet
  • 3  Supply labour and material to construct shower kerb c/w full tile at toilet
  • 4  Supply labour and material to lay 300 x 600 designer's type wall tile up to ceiling height at master toilet
  • 5  Supply labour and material to lay est 150mm thick floor cement screeding after hacking of bathtub at master toilet
  • 6  Supply labour and material to lay 300 x 300 designer's type floor tile at master toilet
  • 7  Supply labour and material to do water-proofing for master and common toilet

PLUMBING WORKS

1 Supply labour and material to install conceal piping c/w 2 hot point at 2 toilets

• 3  Supply labour to install toilet bowl
  • 4  Supply labour to install shower set  
  • 5  Supply labour to install vanity sink
  • 6  Supply labour to install toilet accessories

CARPENTRY WORKS (All carpentry is using solid plywood c/w internal white PVC finish, ABS trimmings, soft -closing hinges for doors)

• 1  Design, fabricate and install vanity cabinet c/w selected laminate finished at master toilet
  • 2  Design, fabricate and install vanity cabinet c/w selected laminate finished at common toilet
  • 3  Design, fabricate and install mirror cabinet c/w selected laminate finished at master toilet
  • 4  Design, fabricate and install mirror cabinet c/w selected laminate finished at common toilet Design, fabricate and install selected solid surface work top
  • 5  c/w standard 50mm backsplash, 1 side semi curb at master toilet
  • 6  Design, fabricate and install selected solid surface work top c/w standard 50mm backsplash at common toilet

ALUMINIUM/DOOR/GLASS WORKS

• 1  Supply labour and material to install 10mm thick clear tempered glass shower screen at toilet (1 fix, 1 swing)
  • 2  Supply labour and material to install matching ply wood door c/w vanishing walnut colour, lever lock
  • 3  Supply labour and material to install matching door trimming c/w $ vanishing walnut colour

CEILING/PARTITION WORKS

• 1  Supply labour and material to install false ceiling c/w main hole at common toilet
  • 2  Supply labour and material to install false ceiling c/w main hole at master toilet

MISC WORKS

• 1  Supply and material to lay corrugated floor protection sheet prior to renovation 

• 2  Supply labour and material to do chemical washing and $ general cleaning after renovation
  • 3  Haulage fees- uploading of materials and disposing of debris $ after renovation

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request