Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Syirah

Vinyl Flooring

Hey There, anyone have any recommendations for a budget Vinyl Flooring Company for a 4room resale house? Or if any of you have done a research and found someone with a great price?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I did my resale 4room before CNY.

Went to ask ID for quotes as I dont have the time to supervise if I were to engage direct vinyl company.

Ended up got a contract from a colleague telling me there is an ID which also hand on  many renovation job himself. Hence, my wife and I thinking that if an ID also know how to do the renovation job, it will be better as he know what kind of finishing is acceptable and better worksmanship. So we went for this contract.

Pricing wise he is not the most expensive or the cheapest. Middle range among the 5 quotes I gotten. We are scare to engage the cheapest quote as scare scam and do not want to engage the most expensive one. So ended up decided to try him as he is the mid range plus my colleague recommended to me that he is very responsible and good.

I will say the service is smooth and good as I got bulky furniture within the house and they actually helps me move away and back to original position once they are done.

Another quotes actually charges me for the moving of bulky furniture.

I did mine for $3860 4rm.

Ended up he even help pull 3 more power socket and change our spoilt power socket. We did not take advantage of him and wanted to pay him.  But he insisted just "soon bian" do since he is laying the vinyl and if wanted to pay, just pay the cost of the purchased power socket materials.

On 7/13/2017 at 10:32 AM, Syirah said:

Hey There, anyone have any recommendations for a budget Vinyl Flooring Company for a 4room resale house? Or if any of you have done a research and found someone with a great price?

Maybe you can find the company called ecopluz , heard of them but never really try them yet. I was also finding around! 

Hi, I got reliable contractor to do 100% waterproof EvoHERF vinyl flooring for whole place since 10yrs ago & it's still doing very well now. It's the most suitable choice for a new, fast & durable flooring if you want easy maintain & makeover.

On 5/19/2020 at 12:39 PM, Adam Ng said:

My sister use OHMYHOME service for renovation, she say cheaper

Care to Share the contact. I heard Ohmyhome is a one stop service for home owner!!!

23 hours ago, Syamil said:

Hi, I got reliable contractor to do 100% waterproof EvoHERF vinyl flooring for whole place since 10yrs ago & it's still doing very well now. It's the most suitable choice for a new, fast & durable flooring if you want easy maintain & makeover.

can share contact and price?

download ohmyhome app, it also offer many services include legal, loan, renovation, movers, aircon servicing, handyman,insurance etc, all at one stop service!