Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
enilegnachan

Swiss Interior Design Pte Ltd

Bad experience. 

We have not commissioned them for the renovation of our home, but we will not recommend this vendor.

It was an unpleasant and unprofessional experience with Jason. We had agreed to meet at the Bukit Merah showroom at 730pm on 17 Aug, however, due to a heavy rain and slow traffic, my fiancé text him to inform him about our delay. No response. When we arrive, the showroom was closed. We called Jason and he said that he was with a client and could not meet (why is he with a client if he was supposed to meet us?).

We asked if we could meet him later after he is done with his client. He said he will let us know. Less than 1 minute later, he called back to say he can't meet and would re-schedule our appointment. Since we had rushed down from work, we didn't want to make a wasted trip. We even suggested to meet near his client's place which is to his convenience. He refused.

By then, I was quite annoyed already. When I asked if he had seen my fiancé's text message, he said he didn't check. When I questioned him about his about his availability to meet us today, he said he overlooked his schedule (when he confirmed the appointment with us the day before). Since he was so unprofessional, we called the whole thing off.

Yes, we were late. But we had the courtesy to inform him (which he didn't read). Seems that he wasn't very keen on our business too, if not why wouldn't you call and ask if we were still going down. If we had not called him, I believe he will just leave it as it is without following up too.

Would you trust someone like this to take care of your renovation? Think twice.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
3 hours ago, rayenxh said:

my friend used them becos cheap but he told me cmi ... lolx

therefore i didn't bother to shortlist them while i'm doing mine

Hi rayenxh, 

Thanks for the update. 

Could you please share more info from your friend? 

my friend used them becos cheap but he told me cmi ... lolx

therefore i didn't bother to shortlist them while i'm doing mine

Edited by rayenxh

On 7/13/2017 at 2:15 PM, enilegnachan said:

Was wondering if anyone has engaged their services before? Would appreciate if there are any feedbacks on them.

Thank you!

Hi  Enilegnachan

I'm also looking for some review on this company.  This is the only info i can find.  

Hoping to see from more ppl sharing with us their experience with this company.