Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 9/24/2017 at 10:16 AM, infatuation1527 said:

@KFC1189 unfortunately no space to put toothbrushes and cups :( so we are mounting a rack between mirror and wash basin.

There is a kind of stick on type which you may want to consider.

Like a piece of soft plastic which you can stick it to the mirror or tiles type, saw it at my friend house.

Final Review of h2o Interior - 4.5 out of 5

Our reno journey has finally come to an end. We are going to officially move in next Sat, and till now we have not handed in the last 5% of reno fees, neither has Mr K brought it up. There are still a bit of work here and there to touch up, e.g. I just realised that my head board has a small dent. So Mr K said his men will come on Wed to do the touch up. Yesterday, we realised that the bidet spray was leaking, so Mr K also told his plumber to fix it on the same day. 

I must say I did not regret getting Mr K to renovate our very first home. I have 2 friends who started renovating their homes (1 of them the same estate as I) and their IDs have either MIA-ed or needed constant reminders to do things. Both their handover dates got delayed while mine was brought forward by half a month.

Pros: Mr K attends to issues and messages almost immediately. Whenever I find something wrong, I would text him and he would reply almost immediately, and sometimes when it’s hard to explain, he would call me up immediately. After promising to fix things over the phone, his men also turns up punctually as promised. Workmanship for whole house is good (for now), will review a few months later. 

Cons: At times, he tends to insist on his way. When I do suggest alternatives, he would say that it’s not possible because of 12648273 durability or practicality issues. 

I would still recommend contractors like Mr K instead of IDs as the latter tends to go MIA once you sign the contract and they would be more interested in sourcing for new projects and not follow up so diligently on your reno.

For @purplegirafffe, here are close up pictures of my iQuartz countertop. Hope that helps! 

CF5E4477-49B1-4E73-BB93-5508915EBD79.jpeg

C1820E7A-052D-4B14-B354-1C45BADFFC43.jpeg

D6B610CF-31E4-4CC9-A018-14FA78D335CF.jpeg

Edited by infatuation1527

Hi there! Not sure about the price of iQuartz as my contractor lumps the sum together with my cabinets. I’m using can a Bosch induction hob. I think any brand will suit a BTO. It depends on your own preference. But without the limited space I think a 2-burner would suffice if you don’t do heavy cooking.

can we have some photos of the kitchen cabinets inside? seems like the inner laminate is black ? looks so beautiful ! by the way, may I know the costs of the renovation and contractor contacts? thanks.

Been going back almost every other day even though the official move in day is Saturday. Think hubby and I can’t wait to move in. Anyway, here are the pictures of the inside of my cabinets! I think Blum drawers are worth the investment. Sleek design and easy retrieval of stuff. 

D8DB4ACF-DDA6-4E5D-B42F-E22A1FC59A4F.jpeg

D3D5FDC8-6E4F-486A-A082-1BA090AD7CCF.jpeg

AEBCEA61-4F2D-4DE5-A65F-4226E6F6559C.jpeg

7AADE596-5DBD-475D-86A9-B14C75D83CB2.jpeg

Edited by infatuation1527

11 hours ago, flowersinherhair said:

@infatuation054 Very lovely house! May I know which Bosch model of induction hob are you asking? I wanted to get a 3 zone hob but was told that Bosch is not suitable due to the power limitation. 

Thank you :) in the end we bought a 2 zone Bosch induction hob because... you are right, a HDB flat won't be able to support the power for a 3 zone Bosch hob.

On 10/4/2017 at 9:41 AM, infatuation1527 said:

Thank you :) in the end we bought a 2 zone Bosch induction hob because... you are right, a HDB flat won't be able to support the power for a 3 zone Bosch hob.

@infatuation1527 Thanks for the reply.. Yea I wanted a 3 zone so in the end have to settle for Brandt.