Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

@Yeoh Wu Lieh contractor is Mr K from h2o Interior 9022 2321. Would prefer not to share my detailed quote sorry about that! Total quotation came up to $45k including $3k of electrical works.

@AndreaLee thank you for the compliment! Unfortunately, the photos on page 5 are what I have best. Have moved in for 1 week plus now so it's quite messy everywhere currently :lol:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, possible to share a layout of your flat with the lightings?

I'm planning my flat with full track lights too. Same concern about creepy crawlies too. 

I see you have different lighting plans for the different rooms. Any particular reasons?

Also how big are the fans you bought? 60" for the living room? 48" for the rooms?

Hi @Blade07 my track lights are on the two sides (right and left) of the room when you first enter the door. No particular reason but the layout is advised by my contractor so I followed his advice. Same for living room as well. Only for kitchen we only have one track across our small kitchen.

Fans are all 48" ones to prevent them from hitting the track lights on the sides.

On 10/1/2017 at 8:58 PM, infatuation1527 said:

Hi there! Not sure about the price of iQuartz as my contractor lumps the sum together with my cabinets. I’m using can a Bosch induction hob. I think any brand will suit a BTO. It depends on your own preference. But without the limited space I think a 2-burner would suffice if you don’t do heavy cooking.

Arkstone , Aurastone, Marstone are some of the local brands quartz that you can consider too. Arkstone has the best marble lookalike quartz according to many homeowners in Singapore. You can check www.stoneamperor.com.sg out as they carry almost 80% of the types and brands of quartz in Singapore.