Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blackiejack

Door Stopper

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

This is so cute...can I know where U got it from and how much?

I am currently using the normal old fashion type..but have seen some in Animal designs made of sponge. Another type is figure of a devil cartoon character in red.

This is my doorstopper.. I'm a dog lover.. hee.. :bangwall:

When i bought it, the collar and the nose of this doggie is yellow.. Bcos my house goes by the red, black and white theme.. i took out a red marker and now it looks like this.. haha

doorstop1zp1.jpg

This is my doorstopper.. I'm a dog lover.. hee.. :)

When i bought it, the collar and the nose of this doggie is yellow.. Bcos my house goes by the red, black and white theme.. i took out a red marker and now it looks like this.. haha

doorstop1zp1.jpg

i saw this doggie door stopper at takashimaya. there're 2 colors to choose from and inexpensive too. :)

Hi guys, can i know wat is the advantage of the door stopper over the traditional magnet that is adhered to the wall?

Sometimes the door is not next to a wall...so a door may be required...

Juz got this from a shop in Bedok Central called Japan Home...$2.80.. Got a few other design & animals... Not much thou :P

th_03792_11042007791_122_61lo.jpg

i saw this doggie door stopper at takashimaya. there're 2 colors to choose from and inexpensive too. :sport-smiley-018:

Hi,

Can check with u on which section of taka did u see the doggie door stopper?

This is my doorstopper.. I'm a dog lover.. hee.. :)

doorstop1zp1.jpg

I saw this selling at Orchard MRT Popular Book store too...

I saw them selling this dog one at Shibuya @ VivoCity. They have other animals too..I like the one with a pig..but not cheap..about $13.90 for one I think.

This is my doorstopper.. I'm a dog lover.. hee.. :good:

doorstop1zp1.jpg

i've got tis too.. but can't use wor. coz the slit betweent the floor n door is too narrow. i oni can use those normal obiang type :yamseng: