Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yylem

Doctor Doors review requested

Hi

Can I check if anyone has used them? Looking for recommendations for

wooden door contractor for the bedrooms.

Thanks 

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, 

I had a very bad experience with Doctor Doors, and I would not recommend them!

I took a first look at my newly installed gate by Doctor Doors and was shocked to find the paint peeling off and numerous scratches in various places! This was only barely a week after installation. 

I contacted the sales person from Doctor Doors and she insisted that the installation was flawless, despite me showing pictures of the peeling paint and scratches as proof! Thereafter, she totally ignored me and refused to repair the bad installation. 

Extremely disappointed with Doctor Doors!! Please do not engage them!! 

Do not bother to deal with Doctor Doors. This is the worst contractor I have encountered so far! Dishonest contractor as they will quietly delete your comments on facebook, not even bother to apologize. Totally no sense of professionalism at all!! Came on site on 20 Mar 2020 morning to make measurement and promised to provide an official quotation by next Tues (24 Mar 2020). But no news at all after that! I have to call to remind the business owner on 25 Mar 2020 for this pending quotation and he only gave a further excuse to delay more. Then after that rejected my call totally. It is already so difficult to even get a official quotation to start, I foresee that there is more delay for simple door installations.

Listen, you should clarify what area you're interested in. For example, I'm in the business of selling cbd supplements under my own label. It was pretty easy to do, because I found a great cbd white label europe company. With their help, I created my own brand with packages, labels and so on, and also figured out the logistics and delivery