Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
junye

Semper Fedelis 2007

I was quoted 370 IIRC at Life Storey for the Kartell ghost chair.

(not the ones that have faces; hear that the ones that have baby face are even more expensive)

Space? You must be joking. Their mini model space chair costs 400SGD. just a small display furniture model nia.

Did you walk in to Space Furniture, they have sale...

I am also aiming for the ghost chair but out of budget......I want the clear acrylic.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I like your dining table n chairs. They are beautiful. U got good taste!

How much is it? Bought at Life?

Edited by predaking

(not the ones that have faces; hear that the ones that have baby face are even more expensive)

Space? You must be joking. Their mini model space chair costs 400SGD. just a small display furniture model nia.

erm...the price that I got from Space is $350 during their private sale last week. The Kartell Ghost chair that I am refering to is the one without the silk screened face so I am not sure what is your version...I was considering the Panton Chair too, it is slightly cheaper than ghost Chair.

Sorry for the long hiatus.

Renovation Completed!

Cool house u haf!:dunno: Very clean lines....

Mind if I ask abt ur kitchen cabinets (top row)? What color is that? It looks like stained timber....u got ur ID to do? Can share? Thanks!

It's laminate!

deceiving huh.

Ms Vainpot once commented that if she run her hands on the cabinet, she will have splinters in her hands.

exaggerated of course. We were at first not used to the sight of bare wood in our kitchen. After a while, it looks better and better . (at least to me ms Vainpot thinks it's ok onli.)

It's one of the wood series in the laminates....

Cool house u haf!:) Very clean lines....

Mind if I ask abt ur kitchen cabinets (top row)? What color is that? It looks like stained timber....u got ur ID to do? Can share? Thanks!

It's laminate!

deceiving huh.

Ms Vainpot once commented that if she run her hands on the cabinet, she will have splinters in her hands.

exaggerated of course. We were at first not used to the sight of bare wood in our kitchen. After a while, it looks better and better . (at least to me ms Vainpot thinks it's ok onli.)

It's one of the wood series in the laminates....

Cool...thks! Din expect it to b laminate....looks very special n thk it will still be very classic after many yrs...good choice! :dunno:

haa further additions to the house.

The bed and mattress had arrived!

bought a furry carpet, mirror side table.

Next on the delivery list is the standing light and egg chair.

Saw those with the baby face, it selling a whopping $650 :lol:.

What is so special abt the baby face?

Limited edition ba... Just collected my Kartell Vase Stool yesterday.

I think most ppl will think what's a vase doing beside shoe cabinet.

oh the NOVITA Garment Steamer, u better consider man.

haa my mother in law bought the lcd version for us. like 400 i think. den when ms vainpot irons she needs to turn on the aircon because it's freakin hot.

and i'm not supposed to say anything abt getting an normal iron and ironing board or else ms vainpot will murder me.

Ease of Using - 7/10

Chances of getting burnt by the steam - 7/10

Ease of ironing shirts - 6/10

how straight are the shirts - 7/10

bottom line is ... only a long period of training with the iron den can see the straight lines on the shirt. (ms vainpot tells me the salesgirl can iron those plaited skirt!)

Kinda disappointed with these steamers products. got another steamer for the floor, it seems the stains dun come out so easily like what the salesman demostrate. in the end i gotta use JIFF. kaoz

Mercury, where did u get ur sofa, its so nice? For OM?I can only get a 3 seater...... no L shape for our flat. Like ur vase n chandliers.We just signed with Fuse tdy!

geez seems like donkey years since i come back renotalk.

got the sofa from lush. custom made. quality eh is so -so. look nice onli. not really nice to sit on it.

never mind it's pretty cheap. will change it in 2 -3 yrs time.

dun buy any stuffs from lush that they say have to make overseas... my eggchair took like 4.5 months before it arrives. kaoz. :P