Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sumobear

Love Odyssey

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
oh my!! Super adorable!!! What did you use to paste?

Are you refering to the graphics on the Ikea Lack shelves? If yes, those are easy-peel stickers for easy relocation in the future. :)

That is uber cute and cheerful!

How did you make the montage of cute animals? Hope you don't mind my asking! :)

I bought the stickers from The Better Toy Store at Takashimaya S.C, the shop is 1 level above Books Kino. they sell pretty nice and good quality stickers. There is another alternative to wall stickers for kid's room, you can try the Singapore Motherhood Forum. By the way it is better to pay more for better quality so you can peel off without harming your walls.

http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=5243...mp;id=524377702

u should do your A alphabets to what i did... nice DIY for your gal's room :)

Thanks for sharing! :) Nice work! Where did you get your alphabets from? I am looking for a big wooden "A" but no where to be found.

Oh yah I did something similar for her but its another part of her room, so I thought a plain simple white "A" will be enough to create contrast from the graphics and toys around it. Sometimes I think Less is More :)

Hi everyone,

Recently I am really annoyed by those flying bugs in my toilet, I have been spraying insecticide but it only ease the situation for a while like 1 day - 2 days. The issue is that the back of my toilet bowl is not fully conceal but it is also hard to access to check the condition inside, so that may be a possible place to trap water and how the insects start to breed. The insect looks like mosquitos but they have longer legs, my wife said they are harmless but then again if they can be breed means there is also a possibilities for the dangerous mosquitos to breed too. I am worried and paranoid because I have a 6 months old daughter at home. Been checking my toilet everyday when I reach home from work, I do not wish this task to be one of my daily routine.

Is there anyway to solve the problems? Please help me.

Thanks

8427_1202551138806_1079413726_30636.jpg

It has been a long time since I last DIY something for my home because I am too busy with my daughter and addiction for photography. Here is a recent DIY which I have done with an IKEA MOPPE drawer which I have bought and kept wrapped for years, maybe 7-8 years. With some wrapping papers and cut & paste, I get a better looking cabinet which I can add to my display bench for storage of letters and keys. There are more to DIY, just have to find time.... :)