Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shirl1214

horrible contractor - don't use him

hi, I have a horrible experience with this contractor: his name is Raymond Wong

he is a scammer - my place is left in a mess and he ran away, not contactable, avoid phone calls, change phone numbers

work is half done; 

I have attached half bake work photos

poor craftsmanship ; you name it

if you encounter him, beware

his work is done in malaysia, so nothing fits here; my kitchen is not done for 7 months;

chase and never answer; hiding away etc;

bring to small claim court, no show

his number is 9192 7266

he also borrowed money to buy materials - after full payment

he picks up anyone's call except mine.

you can try ! 

frustrated and don't know where to get help anymore.

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

** THIS COMPANY IS OWNED BY THE SAME PERSON OF DARJO GENERAL WORKS PTE LTD - RAYMOND KWOK / SAU KEUNG KWOK **
Kindly take note of these companies and persons. They took goods and failed to make payment! On research, there are bad reviews since year 2017! Metaltoronic Engineering Pte. Ltd. And Darjo General Works Pte. Ltd. And ksk success trading (pte. ltd.) and ksk 53351038d and chuenyung luxury pte. ltd. Person namely kwok sau keung / Raymond Kwok and his sister kwok sau lai contact numbers 9192xxxx, 9481xxxx, 8511xxxx home address 440c fernvale link #2x-1xx or company 511 guillemard road #01-61.

This company and owner Kwok Sau Keung is a conman!!! He planned & cheated suppliers and clients money hit and run!

To anyone who been in the same situation, pls all come together and file a report against him of cheating.

• Like 1