Sign in to follow this  
oasis

Black Solid Surface For Toilet Vanity

whats the pros and cons? :sport-smiley-018:

Pro

- looks nice

- won't stain and turn yellow?

Cons

- scratch easily ... then will i scratch it?

Any home users out there has it? care to advice

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I'm using granite for mine, it's the 2 pieces of cut-out (sink/stove) from my kitchen cabinet. Solid surfaces just have too much cons ... not that cheap either. $70psf (SS) compared to $110psf (Granite)

I'm using granite for mine, it's the 2 pieces of cut-out (sink/stove) from my kitchen cabinet. Solid surfaces just have too much cons ... not that cheap either. $70psf (SS) compared to $110psf (Granite)

u got any pic to show?

thot black solid surface will have scratch marks easily... so we went for black galaxy granite top... =)

thot black solid surface will have scratch marks easily... so we went for black galaxy granite top... =)

Is it the one with the sparkling top?

I also wana use the cut out granite from my sink to use as vanity top but my contractor said cannot cos the cut out piece is too small, my vanity top is abt 2ft... :yamseng:

black top is nice, but use in toilets might need to maintain it verywell to keep it nice. cos hair spray, soap, hand wash all these things we use in toilet will leave a matt dull marks on it. u wanna see how black look like, go hotels toilets to see u will know how good it is.

but hotel they hav cleaners everythime.

so i suggest no top best no need to clean haha..........