Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
PotatoHead

iQuartz or Caesarstone? Kitchen Countertop with backsplash

Hi,

I need feedback from the forum regarding the quality of the iQuartz or Caesarstone, and your feedback on our price quotation from an ID.

- iQuartz and Caesarstone?

I failed to find out how the quality varies between the two brands in the renotalk forum.

The current owners who installed these either iQuartz or Caesar stone. 1) How long have you installed it? 2) What is your experience with the product? (installation, quality, etc) 

What justifies the price premium of Caesarstone other than the branding?  

We may switch from Caesarstone to iQuartz if the quality is good and reasonable. 

Is the following price quotation reasonable?

SGD2,320 for Labour and material to install 20mm Caesarstone Kitchen countertop with backsplash

Size: L:2,900mm x HT: 860mm x D: 600mm | L:1,400mm x HT 860mm x D: 600mm

Thank you

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Am I right to say that your total length required is 4.3m? That would be about 15ft of quartz?

My id quoted me 180$ per foot run for the cheapest design, jet black. That would be about $2.7k

Your quote definitely cheaper. May I ask which design of caesarstone your ID quote for?

On 8/9/2017 at 12:24 PM, PotatoHead said:

Hi,

I need feedback from the forum regarding the quality of the iQuartz or Caesarstone, and your feedback on our price quotation from an ID.

- iQuartz and Caesarstone?

I failed to find out how the quality varies between the two brands in the renotalk forum.

The current owners who installed these either iQuartz or Caesar stone. 1) How long have you installed it? 2) What is your experience with the product? (installation, quality, etc) 

What justifies the price premium of Caesarstone other than the branding?  

We may switch from Caesarstone to iQuartz if the quality is good and reasonable. 

Is the following price quotation reasonable?

SGD2,320 for Labour and material to install 20mm Caesarstone Kitchen countertop with backsplash

Size: L:2,900mm x HT: 860mm x D: 600mm | L:1,400mm x HT 860mm x D: 600mm

Thank you

Did you go for the caesarstone at last? How was the quality of it?