Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Achooi

Does anyone have experience with Abben Loft?

I was a Abben Loft customer who had sought this company service to build staircases and a loft in May 2016. I'm very dissapointed with his service. The vertical metal column n staircases he built was slanted. Contract stated 25mm plywood loft deck and he used about 15mm. He even dared to erase 25mm n rewrite 15mm on the document. Luckily i had photos with signature as proof. I feedback to him about these problems several times and he refused to amend. He kept asking for more payment and refused to rectify the defects first. After giving many chances, I went to CASE and CASE sent him 2 letters. He refused to do anything and I went Small Claims Tribunal and was awarded compensation almost 90% of the first deposit (about 9k). However, he didnt pay me a single cent after 1 year or contact me. My Small Claim Tribunal Case Number is SCT/4865/2016. The loft he had built is unsafe and I had to dismantle the whole structure in the end.I posted a negative feedback at his Facebook review but he blocked me so my review can't be seen online on Facebook. I spent about 9 months struggling to fix this matter, going CASE, consulting lawyers and preparing documents n attending SCT. I managed to talk to his wife and I agreed to accept her payment by instalment last month. However, she didn't pay and blocked me on Whatsapp, sms and didn't pick up my calls. May in check does anyone have experience with this company? If so, please share.

Edited by Achooi
Update

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request