Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
FatRabbit

Lessons learnt from my renovation

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, could you please share the name of this barbaric person/company who caused such a trauma in your life? Definitely going to blacklist him.

Hi OP (fatrabbit)

could you also PM me the name and company name of this contractor you had bad experience with?

I believe he may be able to change company name, but just in case, perhaps you can let me know both his name, and his company name too.

Thank you.

hi! sorry to about your encounter. could you mind pming me the person's name and company?
i'm totally gonna blacklist him. finding a id soon, hope i dont get this kind of barbaric id.

Edited by kitkatbunny

On 8/17/2017 at 10:40 AM, samanthalee said:

Although we are not having the same contractor, the nightmarish experience is similar.

On 8/16/2017 at 6:01 PM, samanthalee said:

Care to share the name of this contractor? need to hunt down every single irresponsible contractors.

babe, could you share your id name & company too? i wanna blacklist them all! 

Hello All,

I would like to add more emphasis on Buns222's post. Tiffanie Ko goes by aliases. She used Renee with me. Together with Buns222, we are seeking legal options and getting them punished. They are brazenly continuing to scam other homeowners without  any fear of getting caught. If you have had a terrible experience with them and have your money stolen by them, please do email at bunsdance@gmail.com. 

Please make a police report if you have been scammed by them and share your police report number to the email above. With more police reports made against them, there are higher chances of them getting caught.