Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ggmu

Eco Friendly Home Pte Ltd / Lady Americana Singapore

3 hours ago, MAY36 said:

What is the name of the entity did u enter? Eco Friendly Home Pte Ltd? 

That is correct.He changed from a sole proprietorship to company

Edited by ggmu

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
28 minutes ago, ggmu said:

Hi TTTCH,

i was told small claims is useless since he has no money. The worse part is this business is registered as a company so his losses is limited to the capital amount paid. Likely we will not get anything back.so I decided not to lodge small claims.

Seems like you went to his address and it's empty.Being able to find him in person is just gets harder. 

Instead I reported to the police hopefully CAD catch him for fraud instead. May I know when you bought your bed?I bought from him 1mth before liquidation so I hope the police will arrest him for conducting business knowing that the company cannot continue operation. 

Yes the supplier asked for $$.Have you got the supplier number? I will pm u the number

Hi, the supplier number is a msia number right? Did u pay them? The supplier did mentioned that william owe them money too..

I am also a victim here and i just visited the shop! Few weeks ago, we were still there, mkaing sure the shop is still in business. Can anyone advise what are the options? From what i gathered above:

1) File small claims but require william's contact/whereabout

2) call supplier and top up 

On 13/09/2017 at 2:35 PM, MAY36 said:

I just got to know too. Called william n he gave us the supplier number and better still, they say i need to top up $$ for a mattress. But actually i should be getting a full set comprises of a bed frame and a mattress. Not just mattress! According to the supplier they did not received the deposit money, therefore they will only send just d mattress with a top up. What is this?! Anyone lodge a police report on this?

Hey may can you pm the supplier's number too?

On 9/13/2017 at 8:09 PM, MAY36 said:

Hi, the supplier number is a msia number right? Did u pay them? The supplier did mentioned that william owe them money too..

Yes malaysia number.

lol the supplier also made money la.the supplier quoted you the dealer price(I.e the price william buys from them).I believe most of us scammed have been quoted $600-$1.8k for each mattress.Supplier will tell u they are selling at a loss bla bla bla.Who knows if they can really deliver

the asshole william gross profit margin of the mattress is definitely in excess of 100%.So don't need to believe the supplier's story that they're lose money selling the bed to you. Non designer bedframe is sold at <$300 so u do the math how much William can earn if he had run the business properly.

On 9/22/2017 at 3:24 PM, Lawrence Ng said:

I am also a victim here and i just visited the shop! Few weeks ago, we were still there, mkaing sure the shop is still in business. Can anyone advise what are the options? From what i gathered above:

1) File small claims but require william's contact/whereabout

2) call supplier and top up 

small claims is useless as company in liquidation.only solution is to top up for just forgo whatever you have paid that asshole

Hi Friends...is this for real...im just thinking of coming down to kaki bukit to talk abt the bedframe and mattress this weekend...but luckily i see all of this post beforehand...i only have the contact of the manager called KEVIN NG 8649 1801...Does anyone contacted this person before???

3 hours ago, SEMUTZ said:

Hi Friends...is this for real...im just thinking of coming down to kaki bukit to talk abt the bedframe and mattress this weekend...but luckily i see all of this post beforehand...i only have the contact of the manager called KEVIN NG 8649 1801...Does anyone contacted this person before???

unfortunately its gone.i went down in aug and it was already cleared.he's probably just the salesman

Edited by ggmu

Hey can someone pm the supplier's number. Cause I've made the down payment.  And honestly I really like the mattress.  And would like to get it if I can. 

Thanks

On 29/09/2017 at 12:13 PM, ggmu said:

Yes malaysia number.

lol the supplier also made money la.the supplier quoted you the dealer price(I.e the price william buys from them).I believe most of us scammed have been quoted $600-$1.8k for each mattress.Supplier will tell u they are selling at a loss bla bla bla.Who knows if they can really deliver

the asshole william gross profit margin of the mattress is definitely in excess of 100%.So don't need to believe the supplier's story that they're lose money selling the bed to you. Non designer bedframe is sold at <$300 so u do the math how much William can earn if he had run the business properly.

Hi, could u provide me with the supplier's contact please?

Hi everyone who like me is left hanging by Eco Friendly Home, anyone can share the supplier number with me? 

I would like to know how much more i have to top up to get my mattress delivered.

Anyone success cases so far? Pls share yar :)

ATTENTION!

If you have been scammed by William Tay of Lady Americana before, take note of this latest development! 

William Tay wants to make a come back secretly! William is running the mattress brand "RUCAS"  

The Rucas showroom address

18 Tampines Industrial Crescent #01-02C Space@Tampines

Singapore 528605

There's another furniture expo fair happening right now at Singapore Expo Hall 4 until next Sunday.  William is managing a booth selling Rucas mattress at expo.   Up to no good again.

If William ran away with your money, go find him there.  If he's not there, the people working at the Rucas booth confirm  will deny his existence or give some excuse.  You just need to know the guy who ran off with your deposit is BACK!  

If you were not scammed by William, then why should you care?? Well do you really want to trust a fake German mattress brand run by a guy who once ran off with his customers' cash deposits??  Be careful brothers and sisters, a lot of hustlers like to create new mattress brands to do business.  It's such easy money.  Sweet talk some honest and naive Singaporeans and take their cold hard cash as deposit.  

23795070_512853235760206_4813227736568624328_n.jpg

24174350_515583758820487_7250465425253688194_n.jpg

36 minutes ago, PhilTMann said:

ATTENTION!

If you have been scammed by William Tay of Lady Americana before, take note of this latest development! 

William Tay wants to make a come back secretly! William is running the mattress brand "RUCAS"  

The Rucas showroom address

18 Tampines Industrial Crescent #01-02C Space@Tampines

Singapore 528605

There's another furniture expo fair happening right now at Singapore Expo Hall 4 until next Sunday.  William is managing a booth selling Rucas mattress at expo.   Up to no good again.

If William ran away with your money, go find him there.  If he's not there, the people working at the Rucas booth confirm  will deny his existence or give some excuse.  You just need to know the guy who ran off with your deposit is BACK!  

If you were not scammed by William, then why should you care?? Well do you really want to trust a fake German mattress brand run by a guy who once ran off with his customers' cash deposits??  Be careful brothers and sisters, a lot of hustlers like to create new mattress brands to do business.  It's such easy money.  Sweet talk some honest and naive Singaporeans and take their cold hard cash as deposit.  

23795070_512853235760206_4813227736568624328_n.jpg

24174350_515583758820487_7250465425253688194_n.jpg

Thanks Philtmann

And its the same woman as well!WTF!!!

24177218_515583755487154_242192287140157

i will definitely be going down next week.**** person

But it seems from the reciept she is holding.

He is working for NOVA furniture?Is the matress RUCAS under nova?

gosh authorities are useless piece of ****