Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ggmu

Eco Friendly Home Pte Ltd / Lady Americana Singapore

Has it been confirm that its being liquidated?

I've seen postings in HWZ that it is in the process.

I'm one of the affected customers

pg1.JPG.39672d9eac368d0d1804f861ffa92a45.JPG

pg2.JPG.687a8542cdaea8c693eb80f09c515c1e.JPG

Edited by ggmu

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 8/24/2017 at 5:36 PM, AndreaLee said:

Hi, What did they do ? Keen to share more so more ppl will not be scammed

Hi Andrea,

the owner is an unscrupulous businessman who took  our deposit money and left us hanging with no bed.Now that eco friendly home/lady americana singapore is closed i have to wait for the reply of the supplier to fufill the order. I'm not optimistic becos my msges have been ignored although i have to say the supplier has no obligation to deliver the bed. Even if the supplier fulfills the order,i'm only getting the mattress and no bedframe

really terrible.paid 4k and i'm left with nothing.

So please when you buy bed don't go expo to buy them.I even realised that some of the companies in expo are selling through virtual office addresses i.e they have a sg registered address but there is no operation there.

Buy your beds from courts/harvey/robinsons. Slightly more expensive but you won't end up like a fool like me. Penny wise pound foolish

boycott the brand lady americana forever in my life.

On 8/28/2017 at 9:38 AM, ggmu said:

Hi Andrea,

the owner is an unscrupulous businessman who took  our deposit money and left us hanging with no bed.Now that eco friendly home/lady americana singapore is closed i have to wait for the reply of the supplier to fufill the order. I'm not optimistic becos my msges have been ignored although i have to say the supplier has no obligation to deliver the bed. Even if the supplier fulfills the order,i'm only getting the mattress and no bedframe

really terrible.paid 4k and i'm left with nothing.

So please when you buy bed don't go expo to buy them.I even realised that some of the companies in expo are selling through virtual office addresses i.e they have a sg registered address but there is no operation there.

Buy your beds from courts/harvey/robinsons. Slightly more expensive but you won't end up like a fool like me. Penny wise pound foolish

boycott the brand lady americana forever in my life.

Ohh, there are always some of this weird furniture store who runs away with people money !
Bad in moral sia 

Hi Yong Ming i have replied to your message.

I hope more people be more careful in purchasing beds from expo.

These people can have large fairs and may give you the false sense that they are doing well but in actual fact they are empty with a shell -Just as LAdy Americana/ Eco Friendly Home

Stick to CASE advise for incremental payment.Try not to pay more than 10-20%.

For all my future purchases i will be using a cashiers order(similiar to cheque) and it is free

https://www.dbs.com.sg/personal/support/bank-payeasy-purchase-cashiers-order.html

If they force you to make huge downpayment just walk away.You don't owe them anything.If you really need installment then look for accredited companies but obviously their stuff are more expensive.

Edited by ggmu

I got cheated too but I did receive my beds with no mattresses.  I went down to the showroom and found that they have moved out.  All the lines have been disconnected.  I even went down to the shareholder's registered address.  It seems nobody had stayed there for a while.

ggmu,

Have you receive any news from the supplier?  I have lodged a claim with the Small Claims Tribunal.

I just got to know too. Called william n he gave us the supplier number and better still, they say i need to top up $$ for a mattress. But actually i should be getting a full set comprises of a bed frame and a mattress. Not just mattress! According to the supplier they did not received the deposit money, therefore they will only send just d mattress with a top up. What is this?! Anyone lodge a police report on this?

I lodged a police report and claim with the Small Claims Tribunal. 

How much are the supplier asking?  Is it the full price?

Are you still able to contact William?  I need to serve the notice to him.

Supplier asking $1500 for the mattress alone. I called up small claims tribunal n they assist me with the steps to proceed which is go to acra n check on their status. But to no avail, no records found therefore i could not proceed the matter. How did u manage to file the complaint? 

58 minutes ago, tttch said:

I lodged a police report and claim with the Small Claims Tribunal. 

How much are the supplier asking?  Is it the full price?

Are you still able to contact William?  I need to serve the notice to him.

Yes able to contact him via whatsapp only

6 minutes ago, tttch said:

The company is still live (ggmu attached the Acra search results at the beginning of the thread) and no liquidation proceeding has been taken on the company (I checked the Ministry of Law website).

Just go to https://www.statecourts.gov.sg/SmallClaims/Pages/GeneralInformation.aspx to lodge the claim.

Are you able to pass me William's contact?

What is the name of the entity did u enter? Eco Friendly Home Pte Ltd? 

14 minutes ago, tttch said:

The company is still live (ggmu attached the Acra search results at the beginning of the thread) and no liquidation proceeding has been taken on the company (I checked the Ministry of Law website).

Just go to https://www.statecourts.gov.sg/SmallClaims/Pages/GeneralInformation.aspx to lodge the claim.

Are you able to pass me William's contact?

Ok got it! I try to proceed too.

7 hours ago, tttch said:

I got cheated too but I did receive my beds with no mattresses.  I went down to the showroom and found that they have moved out.  All the lines have been disconnected.  I even went down to the shareholder's registered address.  It seems nobody had stayed there for a while.

ggmu,

Have you receive any news from the supplier?  I have lodged a claim with the Small Claims Tribunal.

Hi TTTCH,

i was told small claims is useless since he has no money. The worse part is this business is registered as a company so his losses is limited to the capital amount paid. Likely we will not get anything back.so I decided not to lodge small claims.

Seems like you went to his address and it's empty.Being able to find him in person is just gets harder. 

Instead I reported to the police hopefully CAD catch him for fraud instead. May I know when you bought your bed?I bought from him 1mth before liquidation so I hope the police will arrest him for conducting business knowing that the company cannot continue operation. 

Yes the supplier asked for $$.Have you got the supplier number? I will pm u the number