Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
doreamon

Platform Bed

For mine it has 2 pcs of planks below for the mattress to lie on. Guess all platform bed is like dat :dribble:

Thanks FSP, when I bought the platform bed from Barang Barang didn't realise that the base would affect the performance of the mattress. I guess even two planks will provide the solid, flat base board that is needed. As long as there are no holes, like the striped planks. !! I guess I better call up salesperson at BarangX2 to check.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Look identical to the 1 i've bought from furniture club. But mine the front of the bed oso have storage. & when u lift up the storage cover, the cover will close down slowly, it wun just slam down. It's the hydraulic hinges they used. Very good :notti:

th_45903_24022007140_122_61lo.jpg

The headrest area oso got 2 storage space. The circumference of the bedframe all can be open up to store stuffs ;)

th_45909_24022007141_122_131lo.jpg

Hi FSP

can share with where did you get this bed and how much it cost. Do you know what is the material? thanks

hi all,

Any place to recommend for buying platform bed ?? went to brighton n DNE and saw one each that we like ... but trying to source for more places ... actually the DNE one we really like alot and the price counted as cheap too ... ($500 including delivery/gst/installtion..)

My brother bought one from brighton at $399, it looks as good as mine which is about $800. I believe this is the best price I've came across.

I believe in buying what u like and not what is in.

Would you call mine a platform bed? It's covered with fabric that can be changed. Bought at $599 at Inges. I believe can bargain more... First quoted $699.

Like it cos it's a 'copy' of italian designs.

wip%20(21).jpg

Would you call mine a platform bed? It's covered with fabric that can be changed. Bought at $599 at Inges. I believe can bargain more... First quoted $699.

Like it cos it's a 'copy' of italian designs.

wip%20(21).jpg

Hi Singhao,

I like that wallpaper in yr room, may i know where did you get it?

Btw, where is Ignes?

Thanks!