Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Weibing

Need some comments

I went to Bigbox at Jurong, saw a few full leather sofa which looks nice but they say its Brand new pcs but clearance due to extra stock

Any comments ? Or any better recommendation? 

Looking for Full leather , ( Budget 3-4K)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

How many seater and what kind of design and leather?

Can do a customised 4 seater full leather sofa with a $4k budget.  PM me if you'll like to do so.

Edited by dils

I bought mine at iconichaus located at joo seng street. After surveying around, they have the cheapest full leather L shape sofa. I bought mine for $1.5k, it's 2.7m long. Why not go over there to check it out?

On 9/4/2017 at 2:26 PM, Weibing said:

I went to Bigbox at Jurong, saw a few full leather sofa which looks nice but they say its Brand new pcs but clearance due to extra stock

Any comments ? Or any better recommendation? 

Looking for Full leather , ( Budget 3-4K)

I heard that King's living recently are having some on going promotion. Maybe you could go down and take a look.
Item was expensive but they are giving a huge discount i guess for this month  . You can try your luck there !

4k must well go kingsliving.. now 70% discount.  full steel frame. 25yrs warranty . can customize.  usual price 8 or 9 k .. now 3k plus.   i went there to try the sofas.   really fit for a king. super comfortable. the leather or fabric can take out to clean. or change .

(im not working for kingsliving.)