Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
annpaul

<b>advise Needed! </b>

Hi all...

I'm in midst of my reno and i need some advise here!! We've got very tight timing so very stressed out having to make major decisions in such short time!:bow:

Here's a perspective of our feature wall, hiding our bomb shelter and have a sliding door to conceal the kitchen.

Feature Wall

My FH likes it simple like that. Basically its just one kind of laminate with 2 niches and the metal lines.

But i find it toooooooooo simple leh...Somemore that dining area is very small. Feels that using so woody stuff makes the feel there very heavy. Any one of you has got good suggestions how to spice up this area?

I'm toying with ideas like incorporating black glass or white glossy for some portions of the wall, say top & bottom row, or middle row...

what do you think?

i'm also toying with idea of using wallpaper instead of laminate...but we'll still be constructing the false wall. anyone done that before? construct false wall, then wallpaper instead of laminate? how much would it cost? would it be substantially more ex than using laminates? if more ex, then i can forget about asking...

my FH gets very panicky when i ask our ID questions or even ask him...haha coz everytime i ask/ wana modify ideas....its kaching kaching...haha so thought i better find out more first then ask him...keke

please help, anybody???! thank you thank you...

hiys...mei shi jian ah...mei shi jian!:bow: *stressed* :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hmm....I would prefer laminate to wallpaper as laminates are most lasting.

Wallpapers will peel off as time goes by.

U can choose nice laminates too...not necessary to be woody colours....mabbe

lighter shades.....? !!