Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Zamseri

Where to buy kitchen appliance and pay over installment?

Recently i bought my kitchen appliances from rely.sg i paid over installment

Anyone knows about any other place i can buy items and pay over installment? I don't have credit card

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Did you find another place? I want to know more places because now I make reparation in my kitchen and I want to install the best devices. In my previous kitchen, all the devices were so old that I had to call appliances technician all the time. I found good technicians, their site is https://www.appliancetechnician.ca/. They repaired all the devices in my house and it worked till I left the house. I recommend them with big confidence, if you have a broken devices, they can repair it or can give a good advice with what to change it if it cannot be repaired.

You better visit a local shop that provides kitchen appliances. I'm sure you'll find what you need. To be honest, I just can't stop myself from buying kitchen gadgets. I've already got 2 juicers, 4 slow cookers and a mixer, and I can't imagine cooking without them, especially without my blender. I use it for breakfasts, cream soups, smoothies, homemade ice cream and many other delicacies. So, if yo love acai bowls as much as I do, I can give you some tips for using your blender and prepare the most delicious breakfast. But first, make sure you buy a strong motor blender.

On 4/23/2021 at 11:18 AM, Robert0s said:

You better visit a local shop that provides kitchen appliances. I'm sure you'll find what you need. To be honest, I just can't stop myself from buying kitchen gadgets. I've already got 2 juicers, 4 slow cookers and a mixer, and I can't imagine cooking without them, especially without my blender. I use it for breakfasts, cream soups, smoothies, homemade ice cream and many other delicacies. So, if yo love acai bowls as much as I do, I can give you some tips for using your blender and prepare the most delicious breakfast. But first, make sure you buy a strong motor blender.

Ahah, thanks God I'm not the only one who's a shopaholic. What blender do you use?

Hi! Everyone should have access to cutting-edge technology, and Onn Electronics understands this. By offering competitive prices without compromising on quality and performance, Onn Electronics extends its commitment to bringing technological advancements to everyone. Today, the company presents a wide range of electronic devices, and if you want to choose the best for yourself, then just contact onn electronics and taking into account your preferences, they will offer you a product that suits you.