Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LadyLuck

What Is The Symptoms Of Aging?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
huh what is that??? :dunno:

i take it as a no lo.. lol.. this is being introduced to me recently.. It is a facial bar that has a result in 3 mins..

i try liao.. i even let my parents and my sister to try.. all proven to have excellent results

hehehe i trust in plain old soap and water :notti:

thanks to my mother for her good genes so i don't have much problems

Edited by applefreak

hehehe i trust in plain old soap and water :notti:

thanks to my mother for her good genes so i don't have much problems

Woohoo.. then jie jie muz b v pretty lo.. lol..

What is the symptoms of aging?

When you started to get annoyed by youngsters... you cannot tahan they always like to seat on the floor in a MRT train???

When you started to feel that turning to bed is more important than attending a late-nite-party...

When you started to think abt your retirement... experts say that one should plan abt retirement at the age of 30...

What is the symptoms of aging?

When you started to get annoyed by youngsters... you cannot tahan they always like to seat on the floor in a MRT train???

When you started to feel that turning to bed is more important than attending a late-nite-party...

When you started to think abt your retirement... experts say that one should plan abt retirement at the age of 30...

hahaha then i aged very long time ago liao

i started planning for my retirement about 5yrs ago and felt going to bed is more important about 10 :lol: :lol:

my friends call me 'cinderella' coz i start to yawn non-stop after 11pm and will go home before 12mn :notti:

Yoh, apple mei mei, I think you are one of the exceptions :lol:

Actually, aging can be a mind issue... my bf is no longer young yet he feels that he is still very fit & not old at all :bleah:

like i said.. lol.. if u guys wanna show ppl u r not tt old, u can try eumora to bing back ur youth.. lol.. i tried it myself.. skin tightens in 3 mins..

ps.. this is not an advertisement, its a recommendation.. lol..

Edited by kukusai

Hi i am new to this forum. FYI, aging cannot be stopped but can be slowed down. My mum is a home visit massue and she told me if a person does body massage regularly, aging will slow down and youth can maintain. This is because of regular blood circulation and its very effective. There's no need to take pills or injections at all.

Hi i am new to this forum. FYI, aging cannot be stopped but can be slowed down. My mum is a home visit massue and she told me if a person does body massage regularly, aging will slow down and youth can maintain. This is because of regular blood circulation and its very effective. There's no need to take pills or injections at all.

How much your mum charge for each session?

like i said.. lol.. if u guys wanna show ppl u r not tt old, u can try eumora to bing back ur youth.. lol.. i tried it myself.. skin tightens in 3 mins..

ps.. this is not an advertisement, its a recommendation.. lol..

heard that eumora drys up ur skin that's why u feel the tightness in the skin.