Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chew@PPLe

New Punggol Loft Units

Yeah but cheaper than the 5rm in good locations, plus total sq area is 142 leh... and the high ceilings.... sigh....

Ya, even if compare new flats, those in prime areas can go up to $400+; so at $380K is quite ok lah.

But take note that the internal area is only 111sqm; its strange that HDB actually counted the void area as part of our space, unless you are allowed to build a platform on the void...??

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Ya, even if compare new flats, those in prime areas can go up to $400+; so at $380K is quite ok lah.

But take note that the internal area is only 111sqm; its strange that HDB actually counted the void area as part of our space, unless you are allowed to build a platform on the void...??

void cannot build anything one....

2ndfloor only the mbr and nothing else, you are paying for the invisible air space lor.

void cannot build anything one....

2ndfloor only the mbr and nothing else, you are paying for the invisible air space lor.

Then the actual area should be 111sqm lor, where got 142sqm. Think there's another forummer here also kana hoodwinked into thinking her 4-rm flat is 90sqm, but actually the 'interior' area is 85sqm only. 90sqm is inclusive of the thickness of the wall, or they say 'external area'...*pengz* How to trust HDB like that...

Read from newspaper that the walls in the units are build using new type of special materials (less reliance on cement) that supposely will "cool" ur house and that they are "hollow". Dun know is it "hollow" as in those partitions in offices.

True.. i dunno if I will buy these also... nice but the location very far from parents... and you're paying the same price as a good location spot eg TPY. And I think all the glass windows... may be very hot leh...

Ya, would rather get a unit in those good location. Location still important.

Which is why you commit to a unit at Tanglin Halt even though its high price? :thumbs up:

Actually same for me also, hehe...

Facilities, interior layout, external facade, etc are not very stable forms of value in context of the resale prices. Today they have such flats in Punggol, tomorrow they can have the same in Jurong, Tampines, etc or even better. Eg last time people used to think that maisonettes are very expensive and not worth, but when the govt stop building it, suddenly the prices go up. But now got this 5-rm maisonette/loft, I think the value will drop again.

But for location, it will always be a plus point no matter what happens, especially if you are talking about proximity to prime districts. Unless the govt suddenly decides to shift the whole CBD and Orchard Road to woodlands or jurong, which is quite impossible! Other location-related values are like near to MRT, eatery, open view, etc are also more stable and seldom have drastic changes over a few years.

Which is why you commit to a unit at Tanglin Halt even though its high price? :thumbs up:

Ya man, i was lucky with the ballot. !!

i saw the new treetops @ pungggol liao. i can say inexpensive at all for the 5-room loft price ranges. we bought the current EA already about 360k. :) however, treetops is still under hdb. :dunno:

i saw the new treetops @ pungggol liao. i can say inexpensive at all for the 5-room loft price ranges. we bought the current EA already about 360k. :yamseng: however, treetops is still under hdb. :)

treetops? bo pix leh?

aiya. EA oso under HDB wat :dunno:

Read from newspaper that the walls in the units are build using new type of special materials (less reliance on cement) that supposely will "cool" ur house and that they are "hollow". Dun know is it "hollow" as in those partitions in offices.

tats y pungol house HDB trying very hard to look nice and make it extra special

treetops? bo pix leh?

aiya. EA oso under HDB wat :yamseng:

that's why we decided not to buy hdb anymore next time. really feel sickening about hdb lousy quality. :) last time, we should get either EC or condo.

LL, you're outdated liao lah. treetops BTO has been out on 28 march liao. :dunno:

Edited by korea

that's why we decided not to buy hdb anymore next time. really feel sickening about hdb lousy quality. :)

LL, you're outdated liao lah. treetops BTO has been out on 28 march liao. :dunno:

isit? maybe i see "Pungol" i no hu heeheee

when u can sell? so next time wan buy what ? quality LOL..... My fren stay in condo their one rolll of HOMOG tiles blast LOL ......

Korea, your EA @ Jurong cost s$360k ????

Jurong area leh????

like at ar , maybe if u wan to buy condo maybe S$360k x 2 the condo price

isit? maybe i see "Pungol" i no hu heeheee

when u can sell? so next time wan buy what ? quality LOL..... My fren stay in condo their one rolll of HOMOG tiles blast LOL ......

Korea, your EA @ Jurong cost s$360k ????

Jurong area leh????

like at ar , maybe if u wan to buy condo maybe S$360k x 2 the condo price

if we decided to buy condo then we should have already prepared to pay more than what we're paying now. no problem. :dunno:

LL, you mentioned your friend's condo homo tiles went blasting?? which condo?? :dunno:

LOL picture might be deceiving LOL

sometimes lor. what you think about the 5 room loft? nice? :)