Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Samantha wong

journey of our home renovation with a young humble talented interior designer

Hi people , i am new to this forum .

I am doing this bec ,good stuff must share around with people and this young local interior designer i find is really worth you guys to try him and with no regret with it .

Here comes my journey with my home renovation might be abit long winded but just stay with me .

The few months before i got my keys to my new bto flat i was searching around for a id firm that can do what i want and giving me the best quote 

so a have wander around got a few listed id firm on my hand

but i shall not name them here 

but all these few id firm i find that they are not very good in giving what i want bec if i am looking for a i.d firm i just hope the i,d would fill me of some ideas with it and not me just spoon feed them with what i want i want some creativity i belive that is what every one wanted to have .

So my journey of searching the right i.d firm continues .

so one veryy good evening i was wandering around at joo chiat place and came across to this I.d firm and i saw this young guy in this id firm sitting alone inside during the evening 

so i just went it and ask for some info of about my house reno and started talking with him about it 

at first i am kinda very scared of him whether he knows what i like and what i wanted.as he look very young (he just only 26 ) which he told me 

so the 1st question he ask me what kind of design i like i just told him i like abit of retro and indust look design term 

2nd question he ask me what kind of lightings effect do i like example warm light or bright light so i just tell me every thing i want .

bla bla bla and so on without knowing we talk for almost 2 hours and that is the longest i every stay in a id firm discussing about my house of what i wanted

so he told me this

Hi Mdm in a very humble way 

i might look young and many tot i have not much experence in doing this but i can promise you that what i quote you and what i have design for you 

you will find it very satisfied reason due to 1st i am a local singaporean that i know what the real locals want and is true is very easy to communicate with him

2nd i have study in a interior design school for a few years and i came out to work in this line due to is my passion 

3rd i work in a few id firm before but i relize something is not about the id firm you go to is about did u get the right id , so no matter how famous is the id firm is . if you go the wrong id that serve you everything will not be alright 

after saying all this i find it kind of true so i decided to ask for a proper quote from him and he told me this that he can give me a few 3 d drawing of my house in a few day as he himself knows how to draw with the software that they called the 3dmax and i am supprise.

So after waiting a week 

all those id firm that i went to give me their quote 

and i compare more or less is almost the same price for all as i can say

but the only special thing i recieve is a set of 3d drawing from the young guy

and i am very happy with the out come so i decided to go and sign the contract with him 

and my house took 7 weeks to complete without any delay

i like the way of how he handle my house ,when things goes wrong he wont like try to sweet talk to me trying to ask me to cover one eyes but he will fix it asap

i just like the way he do his stuff  handling of the whole reno process would update me when stuff are done will advice me of what to do and not what to do , would even go shopping with me of buying furnitrue so i really find his service really tip top

like which id will really go and choose lightings furnitrue toiltries with you ,this young guy i find him full of potential and i already have recomanded him to a few of my friends and 1 of them have sign with him again .like his service very fun and intresting alot of ideas

and think logically not just doing for the sake of design but doing it with logic .

(Pm me  for my house pictures and the quote in your keen )

Edited by Samantha wong

• Like 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 25/09/2017 at 1:36 AM, Bahbahblackship said:

Can pm? 三q

17 hours ago, MonaS said:

Hello: Please message me the details of the company and the ID. Thanks

On 25/09/2017 at 3:51 PM, terocker said:

please pm me :) coz i need good communication. :)

hi can pm me your email so i can give you my id quotation and his number 

On 14/09/2017 at 8:51 PM, Samantha wong said:

Hi people , i am new to this forum .

I am doing this bec ,good stuff must share around with people and this young local interior designer i find is really worth you guys to try him and with no regret with it .

Here comes my journey with my home renovation might be abit long winded but just stay with me .

The few months before i got my keys to my new bto flat i was searching around for a id firm that can do what i want and giving me the best quote 

so a have wander around got a few listed id firm on my hand

but i shall not name them here 

but all these few id firm i find that they are not very good in giving what i want bec if i am looking for a i.d firm i just hope the i,d would fill me of some ideas with it and not me just spoon feed them with what i want i want some creativity i belive that is what every one wanted to have .

So my journey of searching the right i.d firm continues .

so one veryy good evening i was wandering around at joo chiat place and came across to this I.d firm and i saw this young guy in this id firm sitting alone inside during the evening 

so i just went it and ask for some info of about my house reno and started talking with him about it 

at first i am kinda very scared of him whether he knows what i like and what i wanted.as he look very young (he just only 26 ) which he told me 

so the 1st question he ask me what kind of design i like i just told him i like abit of retro and indust look design term 

2nd question he ask me what kind of lightings effect do i like example warm light or bright light so i just tell me every thing i want .

bla bla bla and so on without knowing we talk for almost 2 hours and that is the longest i every stay in a id firm discussing about my house of what i wanted

so he told me this

Hi Mdm in a very humble way 

i might look young and many tot i have not much experence in doing this but i can promise you that what i quote you and what i have design for you 

you will find it very satisfied reason due to 1st i am a local singaporean that i know what the real locals want and is true is very easy to communicate with him

2nd i have study in a interior design school for a few years and i came out to work in this line due to is my passion 

3rd i work in a few id firm before but i relize something is not about the id firm you go to is about did u get the right id , so no matter how famous is the id firm is . if you go the wrong id that serve you everything will not be alright 

after saying all this i find it kind of true so i decided to ask for a proper quote from him and he told me this that he can give me a few 3 d drawing of my house in a few day as he himself knows how to draw with the software that they called the 3dmax and i am supprise.

So after waiting a week 

all those id firm that i went to give me their quote 

and i compare more or less is almost the same price for all as i can say

but the only special thing i recieve is a set of 3d drawing from the young guy

and i am very happy with the out come so i decided to go and sign the contract with him 

and my house took 7 weeks to complete without any delay

i like the way of how he handle my house ,when things goes wrong he wont like try to sweet talk to me trying to ask me to cover one eyes but he will fix it asap

i just like the way he do his stuff  handling of the whole reno process would update me when stuff are done will advice me of what to do and not what to do , would even go shopping with me of buying furnitrue so i really find his service really tip top

like which id will really go and choose lightings furnitrue toiltries with you ,this young guy i find him full of potential and i already have recomanded him to a few of my friends and 1 of them have sign with him again .like his service very fun and intresting alot of ideas

and think logically not just doing for the sake of design but doing it with logic .

(Pm me  for my house pictures and the quote in your keen )

Hi Samantha, 

Please pm me details of the company and the young ID u were referring to. Thanks! 

On 02/10/2017 at 11:56 PM, lusciouspeach said:

Hi Samantha, 

Please pm me details of the company and the young ID u were referring to. Thanks! 

hi there do you have a email so i can share his quote with you and my done up house ,been busy lately with my home