Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jake

Dreamland Mattress

Due to my back pain, I'm considering to invest in a new & better support mattress. Shortlisted the king-size Chiro Superior for its friendlier price tag (for the about similar spec) compared with other angmoh brands. Anyone has experience with Dreamland?

Edited by jake

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hii, If you had a back pain then i suggest you to buy Titanfit mattress X30. I am using it from 1 year and my back pain was went away. 

It comfortable, multipurpose mattress, infused with 30 times more AquaMetal technology, for a deeper, longer and rejuvenating sleep.

SINGLE SIZE

Mattress Measurement: 190cm (Length) x 98cm (Width) x 4cm (Thickness)

QUEEN SIZE

Mattress Measurement: 190cm (Length) x 150cm (Width) x 4cm (Thickness)

KING SIZE

Mattress Measurement: 190cm (Length) x 180cm (Width) x 4cm (Thickness)

ypu can bought it from store.phitensg.com

My back also quite sensitive, my friend intro me to go try the Four Star Chiro Series, he was using one also, i think it was the Chiro Optima.

But looks good and his also quite comfortable, haven't had the time to go down and try though. Could be a possible option for you

Hi. I never used  Dreamland mattress. You need to change your mattress soon as the present mattress is affecting your health. I too have a little back pain. My friend lives in Florida and she told me about the natural latex mattresses Palm Beach County and its quality. She said that they have a good mattresses collection on this website. I have heard many good reviews about this mattress. It is also effective in preventing a person from various health problems. So, if you want, you can buy it. I am sure that you will have a good sleep by choosing the correct mattress.

Edited by ElmaHarrison

On 9/15/2017 at 12:35 PM, jake said:

Due to my back pain, I'm considering to invest in a new & better support mattress. Shortlisted the king-size Chiro Superior for its friendlier price tag (for the about similar spec) compared with other angmoh brands. Anyone has experience with Dreamland?

you can try it! I've heard good reviews about this company

To be honest, I was ok with the mattress. I bought a firm mattress for back pain and a soft mattress for my kid, and I liked to shape and the comfort of the mattress I bought for my girl. Having back pain I searched for a typical back pain one, a firmer mattress that can help you hold your spine in a correct way. But, I can not say it helped me. It helps to have a comfy sleep, relax the back, but when you get out of bed the pain is back. I still use it but at the same time, I go to therapy at proinversiontherapy.com and in this way you will see results. Just buying a mattress will not solve the back pain, you need to merge a good mattress with back therapy.