Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ben3555

Bennewhouse

hi ben,

can i check wif you, for your tv console, how do you connect your tv? where is your power point? is it conceal inside the tv console? how do you connect your dvd player as well? i thinking of doing tv console just like yours, but i was wondering how do you connect all the electrical stuff without showing the wires? please enlighten me. thanks so much.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
The study area with pink curtain. Will have to get a new TV soon..close-up of the lights from Ikea chosen by the kids..

9-3.jpg10-3.jpg11-2.jpg

My reno jouney is almost to the end.. It was both enjoyable and fustrating at time but glad to say that the experience have been more positive than negative. Chosing a reliable ID is the first step and i am glad that i did not make a wrong choice. Shorlisted Kelvin from Gplan based on the recommendation from renotalk and he certainly is as recommended..

All the quoted works were done and more added at no extra cost.. My final bill is exactly as quoted.. no hidden cost.. the workers are generally responsible but timing can be improved.. ID Kelvin has again proven himself both in designing to meet my requirement, responsibility and commitment.. He is responsive to request and no pushing of responsibility when there are problems. Quick to response and settle problems.. and also his lobangs that help to save $$$$... :)

Also thanks to all the advise and recommendation from all friends in renotalk.. :yamseng:

Have to start re-building the bank account and start looking for nice items to complete the overall deco and post the final result to share... meahwhile, will continue to spam others blog :unsure: ..

Hi Ben , how's life staying in the central of Toa Payoh? 8|:)

wow..i thought this is gone already.. tks poohbear... TP is great.. very convenience and one of the added benefit is save $$ on petrol.. no need to drive to town.. just take the MRT..

wow..i thought this is gone already.. tks poohbear... TP is great.. very convenience and one of the added benefit is save $$ on petrol.. no need to drive to town.. just take the MRT..

How envy 8|:):)