Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blackmint

Combining cooking with gaming

When cooking, what other people can do? For me, cooking is not just about cooking, it's about combining your other favorite activities, like playing games.

I like cooking. I also love video games. Some great people have created a series of recipes focused around food from different games. I have tried some of these, and they are delicious. They are ranked according to difficulty level and you can glance to select and choose from different games.

I just tried Sims 2 Mac & Cheese at night and it was delicious, and quite easy, too. Put a truly unique spin on everything. Some mixed drinks are also great if you drink :)

It would be great if people could combine their favorite activities in the same job.

More: máy hút mùi cổ điển, máy hút mùi nào tốt nhất

Edited by blackmint

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Not so long ago, I opened my server in minecraft that allows you to explore our world. I read a lot of encyclopedias as a child and I really liked it and I decided to make a similar book, only in the game. Thanks to ggservers hosting, I managed to do this and now more than 500 people are playing on my server and exploring this world. I also have a lot of recipes on the server that you can cook in your kitchen. If you're interested in my server, write to me in PM. I'll send you the site, so that the admins don't consider it an advertisement.

I combine time while my son is playing with cooking haha. But yep, sometimes I'm also playing video games and it captivates me a lot that I forget to get out the food from the cooker that my wife left lol. Once it burned and my wife was incredibly nervous. One of these games is rocket league ranks. I like it from the first time 'cause they are providing the tutorial for the game. I don't have to waste time trying to get into it. It took me some minutes to read the tutorial and to see all their playlists. So don't follow my example and try not to burn food.

I combine gaming with everything! I can't be as focused otherwise, it's a weird thing. I've always been a multi-functional person. I recently joined a Minecraft server from the list that you can see here, and while I play, I also like listening to crime podcasts. I tried combining it with cooking, but playing Minecraft while making your steak can be a little bit hard, don't you think? I don't want my steak to be too burnt, I want to enjoy eating it, hahaha.

Spelling bee answers can be used by anyone who is looking to improve their spelling skills. Whether you are a student, teacher, or just someone who wants to brush up on their spelling, using Spelling Bee answers can help you become more proficient in spelling. It can also be a fun way to challenge yourself and test your knowledge.