Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

WhatsApp Hp +65 9866 8830

We have 10ft / 14ft / 24ft Commercial lorry.
Mainly doing house moving, ad hoc delivery and contract delivery service by using experience staff.
We provide 24/7 island wide service for our value customer

• Transportation for events exhibitions setup
• Transporting bulky equipment and machines
• Containers Stuffing And Stripping Of Containers (20ft and 40ft)
• Warehouse / Storage
• Residential Relocation Moving Service(HDB, Condo, landed)
• Commercial Relocation Moving Service(Office, Shop house, event)
• Event (Expo, MBS and all shopping center)
• Packing Service
• Contract delivery
• Disposal Service
• Relocation

Service Include:
Free Site Survey
Free Quotation
Free Dismantling and Reassembling of General Furniture
For moving and shifting.

BOOKING & ENQUIRY:
Skyline Moving Services
Hp +65 9866 8830

IMG-20170919-WA0008.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Looking for house moving service in Singapore? SOON SENG is not your trusted house movers. Our happy event turned into a nightmare. Here is an honest and genuine Soon SENG MOVERS.

We engaged SOON SENG moving service on 29 August. There were numerous email, text messages and phone confirmation; I received the last confirmation again from them in the evening before the day of scheduled move.

We were so excited about the move, by 10am on 29 August, we were all ready waiting for the SOON SENG mover to arrive. They did not turn up as scheduled, I had to call to ask and the person who received my call seemed surprised about the hiccup. Minutes later, another person called and he claimed that he could not get in touch with the team supervisor, but promised to find out what went wrong. Some 20 minutes later, I received 2 photos of a lightly damaged truck. The head light was smashed and the bumper was dent. There was no phone call from him, just the photos. We called to ask for more details. He said the truck was involved in an accident and could not come to our service. And he claimed that they had to report to police. Looking at the minor accident, I couldn’t comprehend the need to report police. As a matter of fact, police will not entertain such road accident unless someone was injured. When I pressed for the location of the accident and the handphone of the team supervisor, I was tactfully denied. That’s when I sensed something was not right. However, I thought a house mover running a business in Singapore will not deceive their customer, we requested for alternatives; he offered a later moving at 2 pm, which we accepted.

By the time drew near, no call, confirmation or update from SOON SENG . Our constant calls seemed to irritate him. We were told to wait another 10 minutes while he looked for solution. 10 minutes passed and he sms that he would call us in 30 minutes. After which, we had not heard from SOON SENG since. We felt we were left to bleed to death with 60 boxes and furniture lying around the house.

By 3pm, we concluded SOON SENG has decided to abandon us. We frantically called many other movers, most turned us down as it was a last minute job, even next day service was not possible. Fortunately, with a help of a friend, we found her regular mover who agreed to help us move. That was almost 5pm in the evening, the team just finished their 2 house moving jobs earlier. We were very appreciative that they agreed to work overtime for us. Furthermore, we paid only $30 more than what SOON SENG quoted despite the last minute arrangement. They finished the moving job at 8.30pm.

SOON SENG accepted a business order from us but fail to deliver without offering remedy can only tell you something about them; SOON SENG is unprofessional, irresponsible, and maybe very inexperienced in the business. Even if the road accident was ‘genuine’, it was obvious that SOON SENG did not have any contingency plans in place to offer alternative solution to their client. To run a house moving business, you expect unforeseen events such as truck breakdown, road accident, staffs report sick…etc. If the road accident was ‘fake’, you’ll see clearly the business ethical values of SOON SENG .

The truth of the matter was that, in this whole house moving saga, there were no offers of replacement, no help, no apologies from SOON SENG . Do you want to put your stressful house moving service in the hands of SOON SENG . Think twice!

I've used these guys before A1 Auto Transport, Inc. Never heard of them before that and was surprised to find them in our neck of the woods, but they were really good and I'd hire them again. They also move cars which was convenient for what I needed at the time. Best to cast a wide net for these things since the prices will vary and fluctuate somewhat. 

On 12/9/2018 at 3:18 PM, WarreeeeN said:

Looking for house moving service in Singapore? SOON SENG is not your trusted house movers. Our happy event turned into a nightmare. Here is an honest and genuine Soon SENG MOVERS.

We engaged SOON SENG moving service on 29 August. There were numerous email, text messages and phone confirmation; I received the last confirmation again from them in the evening before the day of scheduled move.

We were so excited about the move, by 10am on 29 August, we were all ready waiting for the SOON SENG mover to arrive. They did not turn up as scheduled, I had to call to ask and the person who received my call seemed surprised about the hiccup. Minutes later, another person called and he claimed that he could not get in touch with the team supervisor, but promised to find out what went wrong. Some 20 minutes later, I received 2 photos of a lightly damaged truck. The head light was smashed and the bumper was dent. There was no phone call from him, just the photos. We called to ask for more details. He said the truck was involved in an accident and could not come to our service. And he claimed that they had to report to police. Looking at the minor accident, I couldn’t comprehend the need to report police. As a matter of fact, police will not entertain such road accident unless someone was injured. When I pressed for the location of the accident and the handphone of the team supervisor, I was tactfully denied. That’s when I sensed something was not right. However, I thought a house mover running a business in Singapore will not deceive their customer, we requested for alternatives; he offered a later moving at 2 pm, which we accepted.

By the time drew near, no call, confirmation or update from SOON SENG . Our constant calls seemed to irritate him. We were told to wait another 10 minutes while he looked for solution. 10 minutes passed and he sms that he would call us in 30 minutes. After which, we had not heard from SOON SENG since. We felt we were left to bleed to death with 60 boxes and furniture lying around the house.

By 3pm, we concluded SOON SENG has decided to abandon us. We frantically called many other movers, most turned us down as it was a last minute job, even next day service was not possible. Fortunately, with a help of a friend, we found her regular mover who agreed to help us move. That was almost 5pm in the evening, the team just finished their 2 house moving jobs earlier. We were very appreciative that they agreed to work overtime for us. Furthermore, we paid only $30 more than what SOON SENG quoted despite the last minute arrangement. They finished the moving job at 8.30pm.

SOON SENG accepted a business order from us but fail to deliver without offering remedy can only tell you something about them; SOON SENG is unprofessional, irresponsible, and maybe very inexperienced in the business. Even if the road accident was ‘genuine’, it was obvious that SOON SENG did not have any contingency plans in place to offer alternative solution to their client. To run a house moving business, you expect unforeseen events such as truck breakdown, road accident, staffs report sick…etc. If the road accident was ‘fake’, you’ll see clearly the business ethical values of SOON SENG .

The truth of the matter was that, in this whole house moving saga, there were no offers of replacement, no help, no apologies from SOON SENG . Do you want to put your stressful house moving service in the hands of SOON SENG . Think twice!

Hi to all the forum reader and member. I'm Warren from Soon Seng Mover. Being in this business for over 30 years, our company's success lies on the continued support and unwavering trust of new and existing customers. We delivered what we promised, we always show up on arranged date.
I believe forum user is fair enough to see and judge. Be it good or bad experiences, we are more than willing to listen and improve our services extended to our customers. 
However, feedbacks should not be falsified to tarnish the businesses reputation for your own marketing purposes. Create threads and fake as real end user to mislead the forum readers abuses the platform unethically. 
We do not want to be malign neither do we make groundless accusation without solid evidence. Two similar posts were found in another thread, just altering the company names and reposting. 

https://www.yelp.com.sg/not_recommended_reviews/vimbox-movers-singapore-singapore

https://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/66933-an-honest-vimbox-movers%E2%80%99-review/?page=2

2b4c1cb6-a105-4332-b0a3-47407e188475.jpg.38a468aa066cc40013e997794f34e449.jpg1574ac6c-13cd-430a-9496-cee8d03d6808.jpg.4bb1b4e0b2c254514935122430cd8882.jpg

Are you more interested from personal experience or from online searching engine? Because, online are a lot and many of them are not so good as they tell, because we were curious from peoples personal experience, and wanted to hear more details lie pros and cons, on what to keep more attention. And after research we agreed that expomovers.com was the best choice. After discussing them via WhatsApp - we asked so, they helped us to move stuff from garage and some furniture. A lot of sealed boxes with different sizes. After they finished all, we understood that everything was according to peoples words and had the best decision working with them.

Thank you for sharing. I really hope that these movers are the true professionals. From my own experience, services for a cheaper price are the way worse than those with an average market pricing. Unfortunately, I had situations when movers were drunk and broke a couple of things during their work. Honestly, it's difficult to find trustworthy services these time but recently I've discovered  https://www.vpsmart.co.uk/storage-services/ that occupies with such services. The majority of reviews on Google are positive, so next time I'm going to try them. 

I like that you provide a wide range of services. But the most important thing is that everything is done in good quality. I have only used your moving services twice. This one was https://localnlongdistancemovers.com/los-angeles/. And I was satisfied. Since there were very fragile and valuable things for me. Have you heard anything about this company? I want to try to use your services, but there are doubts. Can you share your website to get acquainted with the rates?