Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CRYSTALNG

Our Lovenest

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
waaaahhhh...the curve glass/wall is really something! very impressive and one of a kind!:)! VERY NICE! :yamseng:

Thank Uu :(

cool. looks great and nice. :):dribble::dribble::dribble:

and still got entertainment room... so good. :)

xie xie =) ... no lah that was previously the study room .. but we just converted it to be anentertainment room coz our living rm very hard to put tv leh .. hehehe ... :(

very nice reno you have there ! :good:

thank u thank u ... now looking forward to the carpentry ... hehe .. will be going to discuss on wed =)

wahhh i like the glass tooo

:dancingqueen: Thanks :bow: we also love it .. kekek ..

Crystal.. very nice..lots of ceiling and glass works.. very impressive and will also have lots of cleaning..hahahah.. nice touch on the curve glass.. but your entertainment room will be very bright and not really very sound proof leh.. but overall feel and design :dancingqueen: can't wait to see the rest of the reno especially carpentry.. what's your selection of laminate..glossy or matt..

Crystal.. very nice..lots of ceiling and glass works.. very impressive and will also have lots of cleaning..hahahah.. nice touch on the curve glass.. but your entertainment room will be very bright and not really very sound proof leh.. but overall feel and design :yamseng: can't wait to see the rest of the reno especially carpentry.. what's your selection of laminate..glossy or matt..

Hey Ben ! U MIA ah .. so long nvr long in .. lazy like mi eh ? hhehe ... kelvin always grumble say i very lazy :( hahahah ... yeah man ... the glass will be the killer loh :) yeah .. u like the curve glass too ? hehe .. i was very impressed with it .. initially when its not done .. i was still thiking of how kelvin will settle it coz the silly beam there cant hack some more its curved ... now i know ... hehehe .. yeah loh .. still make sound proof ... no money liao loh ... at most i dun sing my ktv too lound ! :dancingqueen: wait theglass break mi heart also pain =p yeah .. meeting kelvin on wed to discuss the carpentry .. kitchen cabinet would definitely be glossy :(! black :bow: the rest i also dunno .. see wad kelvin says =) ...

yap..did not log in for some time.. nursing my back and also lazy lah.. black glossy laminate for kitchen.. i think niko niko also the same.. r u going for black solid top or white.. together with the glass, u will have a major cleaning job but it will be every classy and nice.. how about lighting? have u bought the rest of the lighting for your house?

yap..did not log in for some time.. nursing my back and also lazy lah.. black glossy laminate for kitchen.. i think niko niko also the same.. r u going for black solid top or white.. together with the glass, u will have a major cleaning job but it will be every classy and nice.. how about lighting? have u bought the rest of the lighting for your house?

YEah =) .. thats y i could roughly picture from niko's pics .. ehehe .. yup yup also white top .. yeah i tink the cleaning will take both of my weekends in future :bangwall: i bought lightings liao .. costs a bomb lah ! didnt know lights also need so much =p .. but not fixed yet ... managed to persuade mi hb to let mi buy the mini chandelier ! its frosted crystals ! but not fixed yet leh .. will definitely show u when its done ! i super love that light thou hb thinks chandelier nicer for high ceilings =( ... had a hard time though ! heheh .. gd thing managed to get it ..

so how's life in ur new home ? urs is white so cleaning shld be quite power also :good: :good:

mine not so bad..white but surprisingly quite ok ..my wife also did some heavy cooking but the cleaning up is easy especially as most of the expose area in kitchen are covered in glass..the hob/hood from rinnai also very good.. fast to cook and power enough to suck up the smell.. only have to wipe finger print quite often.. but very fast job.. looking forward to see your lighting and the overall lighting effects..

Hey Ben ! U MIA ah .. so long nvr long in .. lazy like mi eh ? hhehe ... kelvin always grumble say i very lazy :good: hahahah ... yeah man ... the glass will be the killer loh :good: yeah .. u like the curve glass too ? hehe .. i was very impressed with it .. initially when its not done .. i was still thiking of how kelvin will settle it coz the silly beam there cant hack some more its curved ... now i know ... hehehe .. yeah loh .. still make sound proof ... no money liao loh ... at most i dun sing my ktv too lound ! :bangwall: wait theglass break mi heart also pain =p yeah .. meeting kelvin on wed to discuss the carpentry .. kitchen cabinet would definitely be glossy :D! black ;) the rest i also dunno .. see wad kelvin says =) ...

My first official spam job!:notti:! :D

Hahaha!!

Actually Ben's right. The cleaning of glass is a killer...we also having a hard time cleaning them...not to mention maintaining them...somemore my hubby very perculiar on how clean the glass.

Dun worry about the glass breaking. Coz we had witness the contractor knocking...banging...on the glass 8| when were installing it for our study room. (I guess u can imagine the look on our face now). So we were thinking if the glass can withstand all these, anything else should be fine.

Black glossy is nice!:good:! :notti::good:

Glass actually quite sound-proof, my relatives had a mahjong session in our study room and cant really heard the mahjong noise. But the sound projection may be a issue...

My first official spam job!:dancingqueen:! !!

Hahaha!!

Actually Ben's right. The cleaning of glass is a killer...we also having a hard time cleaning them...not to mention maintaining them...somemore my hubby very perculiar on how clean the glass.

Dun worry about the glass breaking. Coz we had witness the contractor knocking...banging...on the glass :dancingqueen: when were installing it for our study room. (I guess u can imagine the look on our face now). So we were thinking if the glass can withstand all these, anything else should be fine.

Black glossy is nice!!!! !! !!

Glass actually quite sound-proof, my relatives had a mahjong session in our study room and cant really heard the mahjong noise. But the sound projection may be a issue...

yeah .. i tink cleaning the glass will be a hassle lah ! i tink all of us will experience cleaning it ! ben is first :yamseng: !!

banging on the glass :dancingqueen: waht were they doing? ... (n yes i can imagine ) heheheheh ... wow .. actually im quite worried at nite when i wanna go take something from the kitchen will i walk straight onto the glass :sport-smiley-018: man ... i tink that will be power :dancingqueen: ehheheh ...

i hope the glass can somehow block some sound ... my neighbours arent very noise friendly .. i rem once when during reno ... heard from kelvin workers were only scrubbing walls at 6.30 they called town council to complain :dancingqueen: powerful ears .... kekekeke ... so if i sing ktv .. i tink they will call the police lor :dancingqueen:! !! !!

yeah .. i tink cleaning the glass will be a hassle lah ! i tink all of us will experience cleaning it ! ben is first :sport-smiley-004::P

banging on the glass :dancingqueen: waht were they doing? ... (n yes i can imagine ) heheheheh ... wow .. actually im quite worried at nite when i wanna go take something from the kitchen will i walk straight onto the glass :sport-smiley-004: man ... i tink that will be power :dancingqueen: ehheheh ...

i hope the glass can somehow block some sound ... my neighbours arent very noise friendly .. i rem once when during reno ... heard from kelvin workers were only scrubbing walls at 6.30 they called town council to complain :good: powerful ears .... kekekeke ... so if i sing ktv .. i tink they will call the police lor :P! :P:P

Guess me is second... :(

They were actually adjusting the glass as they mount it on my cabinet so the banging and knocking...

Maybe u can consider decals on the glass. ( Me thinking of it coz my mum knock into it twice last sunday...(Kelvin...u get my hint?? :wub: ) Me n hubby havnt knock into it yet...so far so good...but I can imagine...sure kena big bump one...

Actually can still hear abit from outside of the glass if u r worried that i may affect ur neighbours perhaps u can consider heavy curtains wich u can pull it when u use ur entertainment room...hmmm...then can turn it into a mini cinema liao. :wub:

Ur neighbours really power leh...or r they actually eavesdropping??? :P

We very fortunate to hav 2 very understanding neighbour so lucky for us.

Guess me is second... :notti:

They were actually adjusting the glass as they mount it on my cabinet so the banging and knocking...

Maybe u can consider decals on the glass. ( Me thinking of it coz my mum knock into it twice last sunday...(Kelvin...u get my hint?? :) ) Me n hubby havnt knock into it yet...so far so good...but I can imagine...sure kena big bump one...

Actually can still hear abit from outside of the glass if u r worried that i may affect ur neighbours perhaps u can consider heavy curtains wich u can pull it when u use ur entertainment room...hmmm...then can turn it into a mini cinema liao. :bleah:

Ur neighbours really power leh...or r they actually eavesdropping??? :)

We very fortunate to hav 2 very understanding neighbour so lucky for us.

i tink my neighbours not very friendly leh .. somemore the one beside me .. put potted plants all the way thru the walkway ( like halfway more to mi unit ) mine's e corner unit need to turn then reach ... hiaz .. some more pasir ris got dengue .. hehehe .. but i tink its dr 6 ... i hope she "zhi dong " n move when we move in ?

ur lucky to have understanding neighbours ....

yeah i tink my neighbours have superb ears :yamseng: scrubb wall also can hear :dribble:

i tink my neighbours not very friendly leh .. somemore the one beside me .. put potted plants all the way thru the walkway ( like halfway more to mi unit ) mine's e corner unit need to turn then reach ... hiaz .. some more pasir ris got dengue .. hehehe .. but i tink its dr 6 ... i hope she "zhi dong " n move when we move in ?

ur lucky to have understanding neighbours ....

yeah i tink my neighbours have superb ears :yamseng: scrubb wall also can hear :dribble:

actually i think for newer flats the walls are not as thick as the old flats...so any knocking or even scrubbing can generate alot of noise at the other side.... :)

anyway reno is like dat one...everyday hack hack hack drill drill drill hammer hammer hammer left right center...below and side unit cannot tahan one...but since itz approved by govt they cannot say anything mah...but come to evening time they see times up they will call police lah complain lah...very common one lah...hopefully the neighbours are ok when u move in...some bare grudges then later go more problem.... :)

actually i think for newer flats the walls are not as thick as the old flats...so any knocking or even scrubbing can generate alot of noise at the other side.... :bangwall:

anyway reno is like dat one...everyday hack hack hack drill drill drill hammer hammer hammer left right center...below and side unit cannot tahan one...but since itz approved by govt they cannot say anything mah...but come to evening time they see times up they will call police lah complain lah...very common one lah...hopefully the neighbours are ok when u move in...some bare grudges then later go more problem.... :bangwall:

heheh .. mi flat old one leh .. 10 yrs liao .. heheh ..

hehe .. yah but i tink they shld be relieved liao coz the hacking are all over :bangwall: but dunno if the carpentry will be noisy ? ekekkeke ... hiaz ...