Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
AWS

Plan Fees Required For New Erection For Various Authories

Hello everyone, need some information on what are the plan fees required for new erection submission to the various authories. Kindly advice if the below list is not complete. TIA.

1) URA-planning permission        S$6,420.00
2) BCA-structural submission S$2,500.00 (estimated, based
on 4500 SF GFA computation)
3) LTA - DC, BP & CSC no charge
4) Nparks-DC (internal) S$1,605.00
 BP (external) S$2,140.00

* pls note that self-declaration of S$107.00 only applicable to comply with downloadable checklist
5) NEA-EH/pollution no charge
6) PUB-drainage/sanitary/sewer no charge

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

some old houses have electrical and water meters inside the house so these need to be relocated outside the house so will incur fees.

Just to add, the above is for architect+PE submission.  Other fees still required for submission during the construction phase and the TOP/CSC final phase.

How long do we have to wait for the BCA approval (structural plan submission)?

Once recv URA & BCA approvals, builder can start work?

On 4 October 2017 at 8:47 AM, allcc said:

How long do we have to wait for the BCA approval (structural plan submission)?

Once recv URA & BCA approvals, builder can start work?

All replied written directions from the various agencies must be complied with after the fist submission. The agencies involved are: 

1. URA (reply by 2 weeks from first submission. I received mine in 3 days)

2. BCA(reply by 2 weeks from first submission. I received mine in 1 week) Written directions from BCA is usually quite a lot as they are very concern with the ajoining neignbor's structure being affected for the whole project.  Its can be the abutting wall structure/foundation, depth of foundation of new build up not affecting neighbour's foundation during excavation, beams joining the foundation footings will not affect other structures like RC sewage trench etc

3. PUB(reply by 2 weeks from first submission. I received mine in 1 week) PUB is particularly concern about drainage reserve( if your plot has one). Next of concern is RC sewage trench layout/alignment. 

4. LTA(reply by 2 weeks from first submission. I received mine in 1.5 weeks) LTA will be looking out for your kerb design, gradient of ramp access from gate to building structure, gate access facing opposite neighbor's access because now they don't allow change of gate location such that your new gate access will end up directly facing opposite neighbour's gate access, road reserve if there is any in front of your plot, shifting of lamp post due enlarging or relocating gate access.

5. NParks (Reply by 2 weeks from first submission. I received mine in 1 week) NParks will be concern if your plot is in one of the 2 tree conservation areas in singapore and any tree greater than 1 meter girth measured 50cm from the ground.

Since Feb 2017, your QP will need to submit a demolition plan to BCA. Additional charges applies, usually $2000. Once the plan is approved, QP will apply for the permit and after obtaining the permit, builder together with owner will need to get signatures from left, right, front and back neighbours for agreement to enter into their premise during the building process to retify anything that was caused damaged by the builder or the portion of work on your new house that can only be done from the neighbour's location.

Edited by AWS

the URA officer in charge of your submission is very efficient. the usual time frame is 1 month from submission. the one handling my case happily took her time and only replied to us on the last day when she is due to reply.

for PUB, there are actually 2 departments to submit to. one for sewer and one for drainage.
Sewer will be concerned about all the waste water drainage from your house and how it connects to the existing sewer as well as whether the is a need for a RC trench to be built if there is a sewer running through your plot.
Drainage will be concerned about the drainage reserve as well as how the surface water (from rain) drains through your development and to the public drains. they will also determine the minimum platform level for which your development must be at. however, MPL is also subjected to existing site topology and sometimes the development will be based on a MPL directed by URA instead of PUB.

LTA side also concerned about the road side kerbs as well as how the road side drains will be connected if there is a need to create a new access opening to your house.

so far my experience is that most departments take between 3 to 4 weeks to reply on the submissions. I guess you could be lucky to submit during a lull period so they replied super fast. :P 

Quite imformative!  Are these fees applicable for rebuild only or also for A and A?  And what are the additional fees for relocation of water and electrical meter?  Thanks. 

On 28/03/2018 at 11:38 AM, Keith chill said:

Quite imformative!  Are these fees applicable for rebuild only or also for A and A?  And what are the additional fees for relocation of water and electrical meter?  Thanks. 

A&A fees are cheaper

relocation of meters will cost several K if I’m not wrong