Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
SCCC22

Recommending Our Very Experience ID

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 10/6/2017 at 2:06 AM, SCCC22 said:

Hi All,

I just came across Renotalk recently and had read some postings about home owners recommending their IDs for their nice jobs done. And this gave me a thought of recommending my very experience ID too.

About 8 years back when we got our 2nd home( HDB resale ), we were introduced to this ID by a very good friend. He was working with a big company located at Ubi during that time. After we met up with him, we got to know more about him. He graduated from Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts interior designing dip course in the 1997. During that time alot of so called designers that we met at reno fairs were not even interior design trained and because of that I remember very clearly the year he graduated. 

During the next few meetings, we were shown design drawings that were hand drew by himself. Although he said company did provide in-house draughtsman to come out with the drawings but he insisted to do them himself as he knew better in his design. And because of this passion towards his job and the nice design he gave us, we decided to go ahead with him and signed the contract.

Because of the amount of things that needed to be done at our home, most of the other IDs told us that the renovation would need about 10 weeks to complete. But surprisingly, the whole renovation took only about 7 weeks. Things were all very smooth as our ID guided us throughout the reno and he coordinated the project by himself as well. Defects were rectified quickly also.

And during late of last year when we got the keys to our 3rd home( condo ), we immediately called him and happy to know that he has set up his own humble homebase ID company. And again he did a marvelous job with our new apartment.

Knowing him for so long and what he can deliver, that's why I would not hesitate to recommend to any of my friends who are looking for a good ID.

If anyone of you will like to meet him for a quote, then I will be happy to pm you his contact and company name.

P.s  my 2nd apartment still looks very good after so many years as I'm still keeping it. 

hi, can you please provide the ID's contact and company name etc. Thanks.