Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Doremon

Water Filter System

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi,

For whole house water filtration, there are larger and more advanced systems available that require a professional installation. There are different types of water filtration systems from on-the-tap faucet filtration systems dispensers and pitchers using carbon filters, to those using reverse osmosis technique.To know more visit the link.

------------------

I'm thinking to get a water filtration system for my new place also.

I have shortlisted Amway Espring and Diamond , not sure which one is better.

Any feedback on the above two products???

Thanks.

I brought PureH2O brand from america. Both filter and shower! Errr let me get some links for your review.

This guy tested. Apparently this is a filter plus slightly Alkaline which is what our blood PH is supposed to be.

http://youtu.be/-Gg7hL-MEWw?list=PLkqUPbg8hzKMHUjWF252vWCRUwJNeM4ve

This one is the one i used for installation. :)

I brought from America for SGD150 with shipping lol.

http://global.shop.com/eatprayshop/index.cfm?action=shopping.gpcProduct&prodID=3825451&refEmail=07030D2E091B0636042604100158002408

Anybody using Mitsubishi Cleansui Water Filter System for home? Appreciate any updates or reviews here. :)

As a chemist, I am using espring (active carbon filter filters 140 contaminates, UV light kill bacteria), based on black and white facts

Try Phiten Water Charger that eliminates the 13+2 substances from water. It is the process of water purification that not only filters the water, but also convert the tap water to Aquamirum water by using Phiten's Aquametal Technology. It's a high quality filtration process eliminates the impurities, dust, virus and provides the healthiest drinking water thus promotes a healthier life.

You can get full information from here https://phitensg.com/phiten-product-range/phiten-life-technology/water-charger/

Phiten_Water_Charger.jpg

Howdy! With over 35 years of experience, Bath Fitter has built a reputation for exceptional service and a commitment to customer satisfaction. Bath Fitter offers a wide range of services including tub and shower replacements, wall framing, and accessories, making it a one-stop shop for all your bathroom remodeling needs. For those who are thinking about using their services, it is worth reading the Bath Fitter reviews after carefully analyzing which you can decide whether they will be useful for you.