Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Relacker

24000btu Split Unnit System 1 Air Con

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
how limited is the "workmanship warranty"??

Shall consider Panasonic Envio, probably cost additional $100-200 only.

probably the usual definition that if it is damaged due to misuse they willnot undertake the cost of damage ba.

any advantage in panasonic? :notti:

Edited by Relacker

Panasonic is always one of the most durable brand, was under "National" brand before Matsu****a decided to rebrand their aircon business under Panasonic.

The envio model has special cleaning mode, was deciding between it and Sharp Plasmacluster.

Hi sorry to piggyback this thread, but hope to ask the experts here a question:

I need 4 x 9000btu fancoil and 1 x 18000btu for living. My aircon man recommends:

1. System 3: 2 x 9000btu + 1 x 18000btu (inverter)

2. System 2: 2 x 9000btu (non-inverter)

I kept trying to tell him to get all non-inverter, but he told me that cannot find non-inverter multi-split with 18000btu (whether is system 2 or 3), is that true?

Or maybe he meant not powerful enough? Then again, is it true that inverter multi-split is more powerful than non-inverter multi-split?

I heard that for inverter multi-split, the BTU does not change for each fancoil, whether one unit switched on or all units switch on. Whereas for non-inverter multi-split, the BTU will change dependent on combination and how many fancoils are switched on together. How true is this?

i'm not just having problems deciding what sort of aircon system to install but i got a bigger headache deciding whether to re-do all the gas / water piping.

my new place is actually not new, 2nd-hand, 9 years old, so my parents feel that i should re-do everything in case there're problems in future and i can't hack out the pipes as easily as when i'm doing reno. say is easy, but cost-wise it's a different story!

my ID said the aircon ppl will test and check that the pipes are working, but how much can i trust them?

any opinions on whether i should re-do or leave it? :bleah:

zirhk3355, if your aircon man is stuck with xxx brand, then he will tell you you have to get this you have to get that.

You can find all types of capacity for home entry level aircon for non-inverter but not the other way. brands like Panasonic do not have big size inverter compressor yet, although they are going to launch system 3 inverter....think it's delayed.....

bo-peep, it doesn't cost you much to re do the piping, imagine 3 years down the road the piping is giving you problem, u know how troublesome to shift your stuff to relay the piping?