Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Well, most garage doors are made of either steel and composite or aluminum and glass. Natural wood is another popular choice. At the moment, I got a wooden one, so I'm thinking of changing it. I would go for the first option since the materials are more durable and aesthetically appealing. By the way, do you guys know any companies that provide Garage Door Replacement services? I would prefer to not spend more than 500 dollars, including labor. Also, is there anybody who has got their garage door replaced by themselves? If yes, is it really tough?

On 8/3/2021 at 1:27 PM, TimColeman said:

Well, most garage doors are made of either steel and composite or aluminum and glass. Natural wood is another popular choice. At the moment, I got a wooden one, so I'm thinking of changing it. I would go for the first option since the materials are more durable and aesthetically appealing. By the way, do you guys know any companies that provide Garage Door Replacement services? I would prefer to not spend more than 500 dollars, including labor. Also, is there anybody who has got their garage door replaced by themselves? If yes, is it really tough?

Em, I think it's nearly impossible to get it replaced for 500 dollars. That's a bit too little...