Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Air

W & P's Airy Home

Kinda ex, that time my ID charged me $80 to construct kerb but we took it out cos there's not need for it..try to bargain....anyway construction of kerb nia shouldn't cost too much too..

mine also not deep so ID say for sure if we were to bath very long then water will flow out...somemore it's $120 per bathroom so 2 bathroom will be $240 OMG....

did u do a shower screen for your common bathroom??

think if no shower screen then need to do kerb??

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
mine also not deep so ID say for sure if we were to bath very long then water will flow out...somemore it's $120 per bathroom so 2 bathroom will be $240 OMG....

did u do a shower screen for your common bathroom??

think if no shower screen then need to do kerb??

Actually if your shower area is big enough you don't have to worry about water flowing out...if your area is already recessed, i dun see a need to do any more kerb cos it will look very weird and chances of tripping over the kerb is high....If avg shower time is just 30 mins or so, i dun think there's a problem unless you leave the water on full blast while shampooing or applying body foam over your body, otherwise i think by then the water would already have been drained a bit.....if there's no need to do, then don't do...save $$....some mroe $240 for 2 kerbs only is very expensive...

My flat already comes with shower screen...but even if there's no kerb also need shower screen otherwise yoru water would be splashed everywhere, then your whole toilet would be wet..i think you shd spend on shower screen but save on kerb...

Actually if your shower area is big enough you don't have to worry about water flowing out...if your area is already recessed, i dun see a need to do any more kerb cos it will look very weird and chances of tripping over the kerb is high....If avg shower time is just 30 mins or so, i dun think there's a problem unless you leave the water on full blast while shampooing or applying body foam over your body, otherwise i think by then the water would already have been drained a bit.....if there's no need to do, then don't do...save $$....some mroe $240 for 2 kerbs only is very expensive...

My flat already comes with shower screen...but even if there's no kerb also need shower screen otherwise yoru water would be splashed everywhere, then your whole toilet would be wet..i think you shd spend on shower screen but save on kerb...

oh for common toilet will use those curtain type one cheaper....

:bow:Hi Air ... WOW ur place is very nicely done up !!! :curse:

hmmmm ... i love ur candlier n everything else :dunno:! anyway .. i also wanna do roman blinds ! ur

curtain choices r :bleah: .. cam pm me the num + shop name + location ?

Thanks a million !! oh yeah for ur whole hse curtains ... whats the damage ? :good:

The last updates of our almost completed house...moving in next month after having the house for more than a year...it's been a long long wait :P

dpp0946pt4.jpg

dpp0949yx4.jpg

dpp0950yb1.jpg

dpp0964ti0.jpg

dpp0953wc7.jpg

The DIY breakfast table ledge from IKEA

dpp0954ny9.jpg

Rug from Mondi

dpp0959en3.jpg

Side table from Mondi and our proudest purchase..$4.90 lamp from IKEA :)

dpp0961kz7.jpg

Study table and Lack bookcase from IKEA for our study room

dpp0963rl9.jpg

Can't imagine we really took one whole year to do up our house, even till now, we are still buying knick knacks...it never ends...but I really enjoy going shopping with my hubby to buy items for our house, be it decorative items or electrical appliances..i'm even starting to enjoy going to the supermarket!! :P

Seeing the house slowly transforming into our dream home, we both felt a sense of pride...:)

Thanks to this forum, we've got alot of recommendations on where to source for what...very informative!!

Oh ya sumobear, if you are reading this, the 2 vases with the twigs are thanks to your recommendation!! :good:

Edited by Air

Hi Air,

Very nice & beautiful reno you got there. Well done! :lol: It's time to relax & enjoy all the hard work :lol:

Btw, it's that red rose painting a 3D type? Can't remember where i seen it...very appropriate :lol:

Hi Air,

Very nice & beautiful reno you got there. Well done! :P It's time to relax & enjoy all the hard work :dancingqueen:

Btw, it's that red rose painting a 3D type? Can't remember where i seen it...very appropriate :notti:

Thanks! :~

Ya we're very excited to move in...it's been one year plus already....waited abit too long...:~

Lifestyle, yup, it's 3D but it's actually oil painting on canvas...we got the measurement customised...but can see that we hung it a bit too high already....haha...bo bian...cannot undo so leave it as it is...:~

Nice home you have...very drama! I saw a similar Rose canvas at IKEA recently, it is probably a new item and therefore it is selling like hotcakes...the price is like $99 for a big print.

If your print has a string or steel wire at the back, you can probably loosen it to make the print drop lower when you hang it.

I went to shop for artificial plants at concourse over the weekend. I went to Steve Florist and got quite alot of good stuffs too...the best deal is the vases, buy 2 get 1 free. Alot more cheaper and more varieties compared to IKEA. Steve's flowers are the best for budget price...very realistic. Wanna get twigs too but they charge me too ex...$1+ per twig and how much I need to fill up a vase if they are all skinny twigs? So most probably I am buying a packet of fresh twigs from a fresh flowers distributor which is cheaper and somemore I can bend them and let them dry up to form the shape I want. My wife picked some artificial flowers and I am using them to do up another corner of our home...will post pic when it is ready. :dancingqueen:

Cheers

Edited by sumobear

Nice home you have...very drama! I saw a similar Rose canvas at IKEA recently, it is probably a new item and therefore it is selling like hotcakes...the price is like $99 for a big print.

If your print has a string or steel wire at the back, you can probably loosen it to make the print drop lower when you hang it.

I went to shop for artificial plants at concourse over the weekend. I went to Steve Florist and got quite alot of good stuffs too...the best deal is the vases, buy 2 get 1 free. Alot more cheaper and more varities compared to IKEA. Steve's flowers are the best for budget price...very realistic. Wanna get twigs too but they charge me too ex...$1+ per twig and how much I need to fill up a vase if they are all skinny twigs? So most probably I am buying a packet of fresh twigs from a fresh flowers distributor which is cheaper and somemore I can bend them and let them dry up to form the shape I want. My wife picked some artificial flowers and I am using them to do up another corner of our home...will post pic when it is ready. :)

Cheers

Ya I saw Ikea's one but they cannot customise the measurements so in the end we went to source for other ones and found this....:)

We can't loosen the nail because it's hammered onto the wall that's y bo bian...cannot shift lower otherwise can see abit lobang there....haiz...

Ya concourse is a really good place for vases and flowers....very reasonable pricing too! Wah buy 2 vases get 1 free?? It's those small ones?? Might go there to take a look again...hehe....ya i think those packets of twigs are more worth it....daco marketing selling at 6.90 for a packet...not sure how many is inside though....really regretted getting our big twigs from lifestorey...costs us 50+ for 6... :bangwall:

Agree that vases at Ikea not exactly cheap too and their variety is limited...hey sumobear, waiting for your pics!!

Edited by Air

The last updates of our almost completed house...moving in next month after having the house for more than a year...it's been a long long wait :)

Side table from Mondi and our proudest purchase..$4.90 lamp from IKEA :)

dpp0961kz7.jpg

Can't imagine we really took one whole year to do up our house, even till now, we are still buying knick knacks...it never ends...but I really enjoy going shopping with my hubby to buy items for our house, be it decorative items or electrical appliances..i'm even starting to enjoy going to the supermarket!! :)

Seeing the house slowly transforming into our dream home, we both felt a sense of pride...:)

Thanks to this forum, we've got alot of recommendations on where to source for what...very informative!!

Oh ya sumobear, if you are reading this, the 2 vases with the twigs are thanks to your recommendation!! :bangwall:

hi, congrats on ur new home!! i saw the pics whereby u hv ur modi side table. Is that the wallpaper u did for the wall? how much u did for the wallpaper? Is it from goodrich?

i like ur sofa. I saw it at red apple too. think was about $1.6k. very tempted to buy a cream one also.

wow...i reali like your home deco alot...so nice and cosy :bangwall:

can tell me how much you pay for the side table and also hor what color code you use to paint your house.