Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Air

W & P's Airy Home

want to spray both my toilets' walls

think white will really look nice, esp after seeing gendon's and air's toilets :dancingqueen: :dancingqueen:

Yup opt for satin or matt finish for wall tiles...i think it's nicer than glossy ones...i got the inspiration from gendon too....heh heh....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
nice ! How's the maintenance ?

So far so good....but we were careful to not drop any hard objects on the floor or drag anything across the floor....there's a bit chip here and there but not too visible.

Hi Air! Thanks so much for sharing your photos and reno stories on your blog. I have learnt so much from it! And congrats on your beautiful home.

I may have missed out reading about it - but may I ask you something: I noticed that you have really nice red glossy laminated cupboards for your kitchen, my fiance and I are also very keen laminates like that. But from some samples our contractors showed us, there seem to be very obvious unevenness of the surface. Is that common,or is it because the workmanship is no good?

I want to spray my toilet be white as well, don mind share the close up picture u have done? Can pm me the contact for the spray work? Thanks