Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tyler

Aircon Quotation

Hi all,

Just got a quote from G.C. on the following specs:

Mit Inverter MXY 4A28VA (MSXYGA10VA x 3 & MSXYGA13VA x 1)

Extended warrenty 1+4yr (Workmanship 2yr)

16mm PVC Drainage Piping

1/2 inch thick class 1 armaflex insulation

gauge 22 copper piping

2 times installation

PRICE 3895 inclusive GST

Any comment?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

thought drainage should be copper, also do they provide unlimited piping?

the extended warranty is for compressor unit only or including fancoil?

coz compressor unit standard 5yrs, it's not extended...

thought drainage should be copper, also do they provide unlimited piping?

the extended warranty is for compressor unit only or including fancoil?

coz compressor unit standard 5yrs, it's not extended...

drainage is usually PVC... so it is ok.

do take note of the copper piping... ensure that it is unlimited... potential hidden cost there :dunno:

did you get a quote from other vendors as well?

do a comparison and you will know better

Gain City has the best display, especially for the insulation. You can get really good lesson from the sales people there regarding the different material used :deal:

think a trip down to IMM should not be avoided...

stiff competition so everybody giving free installation, unlimited copper piping, class 1 insulation etc. some even give class 0

Edited by applefreak

Thanks for all your comments. Had actually went down to IMM, GC@Wdlands, GC@Compasspoint. The cheapest quote is from GC @IMM. I got quo of between 3,950-4.1k at all other beside IMM.

Didnt went into allbest cos dont reli like the salesman there. When i walk past with my spouse, all eyes started to stared at us. As if *Food is coming* lol

As for piping, its unlimited piping. Ext Warrenty includes fancoil as well. Was surprised that the workmanship warrenty is only 2 yrs. Thought it should be 5 yrs.

Any other valuable feedbacks is much appreciated.

Edited by tyler

Thanks for all your comments. Had actually went down to IMM, GC@Wdlands, GC@Compasspoint. The cheapest quote is from GC @IMM. I got quo of between 3,950-4.1k at all other beside IMM.

Didnt went into allbest cos dont reli like the salesman there. When i walk past with my spouse, all eyes started to stared at us. As if *Food is coming* lol

As for piping, its unlimited piping. Ext Warrenty includes fancoil as well. Was surprised that the workmanship warrenty is only 2 yrs. Thought it should be 5 yrs.

Any other valuable feedbacks is much appreciated.

make sure that you are getting at least a class 1, 1/4 inch thick insulation. Best if they can provide 1/2 inch... that is what I got :(

class 1 or class 0 is similar for home use, cos it just indicates the fire retardant property of the material... so no biggie. Insulation MUST be the black ones... either armaflex or superflex would be good... cos the density of the insulation is better.