Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lambie

Spray Paint Wall Tiles

no pics.

general quote for 1x hdb toilet is around $3k. cos all hdb toilet more or less the same area.

the cheapest i found is $2.8k

if doing epoxy, your old dirty toiletbowls and basin all will look NEW! :notti:

oic... your quote also includes spraying toilet bowls and basins..wow! that's a good deal. David quoted me $1k+ per toilet but he didnt mention it includes the toilet bowls and basins. But he did caution me that if i colour the basins and toilet bowls, i cannot scrub them too hard... will wear out v fast.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
oic... your quote also includes spraying toilet bowls and basins..wow! that's a good deal. David quoted me $1k+ per toilet but he didnt mention it includes the toilet bowls and basins. But he did caution me that if i colour the basins and toilet bowls, i cannot scrub them too hard... will wear out v fast.

Mace, may i know what are the precautions you need to take or how is the maintenance like for this spray painting?? Mine is an old flat.. only 1 toilet and 1 bathroom, so I don't have any MBR bathroom.. this WC and bathroom will definately be used often..

I am intending to change the colour of some the built in furniture in my new home (resale flat). Can respraying be an option to reskinning (changing the laminates)?

If can, can PM me contacts of David? :)

Mace, may i know what are the precautions you need to take or how is the maintenance like for this spray painting?? Mine is an old flat.. only 1 toilet and 1 bathroom, so I don't have any MBR bathroom.. this WC and bathroom will definately be used often..

no special precautions....thats what pohchin said. just DONT acid(commercial) wash your toilet!:)

I am getting them to do after my whole reno finish....cos no money now.

wormz777 : furniture cannot lah. only tiles can.

• Like 1

just realised spray painting the tiles are almost as expensive as redoing the tiles.

why like tat? i tot will be alot cheaper

just realised spray painting the tiles are almost as expensive as redoing the tiles.

why like tat? i tot will be alot cheaper

no way. especially now that sand prices shot up.

unless you look for some other company and not pohchin. pohchin has the best price.

no way. especially now that sand prices shot up.

unless you look for some other company and not pohchin. pohchin has the best price.

Agree with Mace. Poh chin indeed has the best price. Cost of spraying will definitely cost less than redoing one toilet....i got a quote once from an ID to hack away all my toilet tiles and re-tile, one toilet already cost $3k+.....now, I spray paint 2 toilet walls and floors + kitchen wall and floor costs me only 3K...

Hi all..just like to share my experience with spray painting of toilet..must qualify that it was done abt 3 years ago for my previous place toilet and maybe technology, material change now and as such, could be better..

My wife cannot tahan the colour of the wall tiles in previous main toilet as contractor make an error. Lived with it for almost 6 years as hacking again is too much of a hassel.. some 3 yrs back, a friend proposed spray painting as it was new in the market..was quite ex then but save the dust and time needed.. When the job started, the fumes and smell is toxic.. overall result..excellent.. but can will still see and feel the textule of the tile if rought surface..can rinse and wash but no rought scrubing.. however, must be prepared that some small protion may peel off at later stage.. mine about 2 yrs later.. got the contractor back to do patch work.. can be painful as they do not like to patch so need alot of chasing.. until it is repaired..must make such don't spray water around the area as the peeling off will worsen..

Spray painting is a good and cheaper option to hacking and relaying of tile but will need better care to prevent peeling.. good for wall and floor but not so sure about appliances as these are the one u want to scrub often..

tks for sharing your experience. We also wanted to spray paint our toilet due to budget constraints. so we asked around and poh chin charges the cheapest. however I do have some reservations as to whether the paint will peel off etc ect.

In the end we decided to leave it as it is. Think can tahan the color for now. :yeah:

My toilets and kitchen not too bad but really not my taste.. So either will hack or spray all... Seems spray is quite high on my list now since I will be able to save some money, my tiles are still in good condition and my FH says even if it peels in 5-7years time, he still consider that quite lasting... Anyway, we are not heavy users so maybe can maintain longer...

Anyway, thanks for all your help and valuable feedback!! :)

Called Poh Chin, $400 for Epoxy kitchen floor, cheap meh?

compared to other companies like newkoat, is considered cheap liao.....cos poh chin charges a lump sum while many others that i've sourced charged by per sq ft....so bo hua....if u compare the pricing around, u will find that poh chin is still the cheapest.

the spray paint for my toilets and kitchen wall tiles are now complete.....love the effect of matt wall tiles in my toilets......

Hi, you can look for David from Poh Chin enterprise. He has done for many of the forumers here and we are engaging him to spray our toilets and kitchen too. So far, his price is the lowest among those I've checked.

If you want his contact, you can pm me.

What is that btw? Got pics to share?

compared to other companies like newkoat, is considered cheap liao.....cos poh chin charges a lump sum while many others that i've sourced charged by per sq ft....so bo hua....if u compare the pricing around, u will find that poh chin is still the cheapest.

the spray paint for my toilets and kitchen wall tiles are now complete.....love the effect of matt wall tiles in my toilets......

Do you spray on the floor tiles?? I just wanna know whether it will be slippery or not.....

Do you spray on the floor tiles?? I just wanna know whether it will be slippery or not.....

Yupz....but the spray paint for floor tiles will only start after my reno handover cos david said can help us touch up any chipped tiles from the process of installing the carpentry.

The kind of spray for floor tiles are matt, non-slip.