Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lambie

Spray Paint Wall Tiles

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
any tiles also can spray? Marble can or not? :sport-smiley-004:

Marble cannot lah....only can spray on ceramic or porcelain lah....anyway where got ppl spray paint on marble one?? just polish can already what........

The resale flat i bought, althout I keep the marble floor, but some part (the place where they pray - altar, got stain (burnning oil), ID said cant remove the stain, so thinking this spray can help...also the marble got some part had hole lor.

hi.. anyone have website that I can read up more on this Spray Paint thingy? wanna know more details on this.. Thanks!

hi,

anyone else did epoxy spray for tiles lately? may i know the colours selection we can select?

any contacts or recommendations?

Saw this "Faith Coat company" at expo.. but they charge me $900 for kitchen flooring, wondering forummers still getting gd price from pohchin?

TIA! =)

Can I confirm that Poh Chin has closed down? Tried to Google for his number and called the handphone plus office numbers, all not in service.

Any other places that do a good job for this at a reasonable price? Collecting my BTO flat keys soon, but as always, the HDB given wall tiles are soooo ugly!

Can I confirm that Poh Chin has closed down? Tried to Google for his number and called the handphone plus office numbers, all not in service.

Any other places that do a good job for this at a reasonable price? Collecting my BTO flat keys soon, but as always, the HDB given wall tiles are soooo ugly!

Ya, I also hope to get the contacts. Anyone can help?

Nobody seems to be replying to all these, but in any case, I think you can try googling for Faith Coat or something.

Hey guys, I just visit a spray & coating store last weekend and talked to Allan who claimed he is only one who can do spray and coating job in Singapore...gee...

Ok the price I found out from him is S$2800 for 2 HDB toilet, including floor tiles and wall tiles. It's definitely cheaper than hacking and installing new tiles. However, when he showed me his work, I really feel it's not attractive..at all. Maybe because he got bad taste about the color choice. Heehee, anyway we decide to drop the idea of spraying and spend more.

Anyway it's his website: http://www.primeworks.sg/products_spray.php

hope it helps!

Hey guys, I just visit a spray & coating store last weekend and talked to Allan who claimed he is only one who can do spray and coating job in Singapore...gee...

Ok the price I found out from him is S$2800 for 2 HDB toilet, including floor tiles and wall tiles. It's definitely cheaper than hacking and installing new tiles. However, when he showed me his work, I really feel it's not attractive..at all. Maybe because he got bad taste about the color choice. Heehee, anyway we decide to drop the idea of spraying and spend more.

Anyway it's his website: http://www.primeworks.sg/products_spray.php

hope it helps!

definitely he is not the only one... haha... contractors will have lobang for this.

i did mine with faith coat, flooring is good, wall is so-so, acceptable la but will not actively recommend.

faith coat charged $3,100 for 2 HDB toilets (floor and wall) and kitchen floor for a 3 room flat.

they charge by room sizes...example 3 room, 4 room, etc...

contractor's quote was slightly higher by around $300 or so...

advantages of spraying is that you do not get grout lines, easier to maintain. I sprayed it black...even easier to maintain, just scrub "white residues" off.

also if ur pipes are exposed, they will be well camo, not very obvious.

of course, the downside is no one knows how long it will last... :unsure: