Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Soon heng

ST Paris Furniture

Hi everyone please do not purchase any leather sofa from ST Paris located at 56 HH@Kallang building. The owner previously owned Artmani Italia outlet which cheated more than $70k worth of sofa and deposit from innocent victims. I am one of the victim which purchased a 3 seater sofa worth $3700 from Artmani Italia which owned by the owner of ST Paris furniture. I make a full deposit payment but did not received the sofa from them. This is my 2 months school holiday job salary and I got cheated by Artmani Italia. I hope people who have read my post please do not purchase sofa from ST Paris located at 56 HH@Kallang. He will ask you to make full payment upon purchase of sofa. There may have another hit and run incident again same as Artmani Italia.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,  we bought a sofa from st paris ( invoice under millennium collection) .... and the salesperson is Alex Tan .  Friend asked for comments about this guy on Facebook and was brought to this link. https://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/76434-artmani-italiatrue-mattressone-italian-studiobest-sleepbest-korean-livingno-1-korean-blindswall-artcontempo-art-of-living/

So i called to bring forward the delivery date instead of waiting till end of year fearing non receipt after paying 70% deposit.   This is one week after payment and could infer from conversation with Alex Tan that the order hasn't even been placed with the factory!  Anywsy to cut story short after calling him daily

for 1 week we decided to ask for the display set instead just to get hold of something.   He finally agreed and it was delivered.

However can tell that the quality of the delivered sofa isn't study ....  we booked 1/2 leather previously and the product that came has mostly pvc leather all over except the 2 back rest behind!  I doubt if this was even the display set we saw.

Having said that we cannot be bothered to go have a look if the original set  we saw was still there (can't proof what we received was that set with the nicer leather )..... have to just live with it and see how long it last.  End product recieived isn't the quality you saw at the showroom.

BUYER'S BEWARE!!!!!

The owner Alex tan which is the same owner of The artmani pte Ltd has not paid up the order of tribunal from Small claim tribunals which is due 17 April 2017 amount $9780.41. Claim no: SCT/ 1577/ 2017.   Buyer beware and do not buy anything from him. 

I was about to purchase sofa from them when I couldn’t locate their FB page anymore under St Paris. It was being deleted it seems.

Disappointed as they were offering really good warranty promises and prices comparing to most places. Then I came across this page. 

Then I saw another page ‘The Millennium Sofa’ which has the same address at 56 Pudding Road #04-01. They have the same description and pictures (with a different water mark) of the sofa as St Paris. 

So I leave it to you guys what to think.

229FA784-36C2-411A-A12F-DA1C280D7348.jpeg

10825FD9-1EB9-4646-88DD-78366627E356.png

F4993D48-890D-4696-AF29-46175AE079D3.png

Wood-polymer composite has many advantages. It is nearly impervious to weather, and it resists stains and scratches. The raw material is cheap since plastic is abundant and easy to obtain. And the final product is lightweight. Wood-polymer composite isn't ideal for all outdoor uses. For example, the furniture is usually heavier than wood. But it's great for picnic tables and benches, and for where weight doesn't matter. At https://paydaydeals.com.au/collections/furniture, I saw the best furniture pieces at the most accessible price.

Edited by TimColeman

I have checked different types of sofa set and chairs where people can do rest and get complete relexation after the busy day schedule.Many people always try to choose the https://www.reclinerland.com/best-leather-recliner/ options which provides the best leather recliner for muscle relief and relaxation as well.This is really amazing to see different kind of variety available in the market for sitting.