Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
weishun

Melvin & Angeline's Lounge

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Weishun,

Ur TV feature wall texture look GREAT. Together with the lighting effect ur living rm look veri cosy and warm. !!

Waiting for ur furnitures to come in for the overall effect. :bangwall:

Thanks guys! Finally... my handover date will be next Friday. Hehe will post up more pictures of the FINAL end product. Cheers!

Thanks guys! Finally... my handover date will be next Friday. Hehe will post up more pictures of the FINAL end product. Cheers!

Wow that's very fast!:bangwall: Waiting to see your completed home pics!!! :bangwall:

hi so how is ur move in?good overall design bro,too bad i've only got half ur budget.

Still half way in the process of moving in. Appliances just came in yesterday... now shifting my stuffs in.. will take more pictures to update you guys yah? Hehe stay tuned hor.

6th June 2007

Here are some updated pictures of my place. I have already shifted in but the place is still in a mess. Will upload more pictures once i get everything all organised and thats a promise.

Living Room & My LCD TV Hooked Up

ResizeofDSC00128.jpg

Glass divider also installed. Can't imagine that piece of glass really made an impact on the overall outlook of the house.

ResizeofDSC00130.jpg

My messy study room, please pardon my untidiness. Still in the progress of unpacking.

ResizeofDSC00134.jpg

Hi,

your house looks great! Check with you what is the original ceiling height?? Able to do false ceiling?Coz I am also going to renovate my 3rm..but the old HDB flats ceiling height is only 2.4m which is the minimum clearance height..so if we were to do false ceiling...will it appear to be too low and scared HDb dun approve...

Having a hard timing trying to think of ceiling works and design...

How much did your reno cost??

Hi,

your house looks great! Check with you what is the original ceiling height?? Able to do false ceiling?Coz I am also going to renovate my 3rm..but the old HDB flats ceiling height is only 2.4m which is the minimum clearance height..so if we were to do false ceiling...will it appear to be too low and scared HDb dun approve...

Having a hard timing trying to think of ceiling works and design...

How much did your reno cost??

Ehh.. I'm very sorry to say that i'm not sure of my ceiling height cos everything is being planned and settled by my designer. But for your information, my flat is also an old HDB blk and flat. 21 years old block liao. I'm very sure you are able to do false ceiling cos my did it for my flat. My reno costed me 40k, abit on the high side as i'm very particular over design and concept.

Ehh.. I'm very sorry to say that i'm not sure of my ceiling height cos everything is being planned and settled by my designer. But for your information, my flat is also an old HDB blk and flat. 21 years old block liao. I'm very sure you are able to do false ceiling cos my did it for my flat. My reno costed me 40k, abit on the high side as i'm very particular over design and concept.

U are right the glass panel make a big diff, widen the space vision but u have to be careful nt to bang into it. :bleah:

Any pics in ur MBR and Tiolets?

Overall effect veri coszy and nice $$$ well spend. 8|

U are right the glass panel make a big diff, widen the space vision but u have to be careful nt to bang into it. :seeya:

Overall effect veri coszy and nice $$$ well spend. :P

wow... i love ur glass! yar cantona is right. dont bang into it. especially dangerous for elderly, kids and drunkards. hee.

must warn all ur guests also.. my frens kids banged into my glass wall even after i warned them. heart jump man. so worried for them.. and also worried abt my glass la haha.

U are right the glass panel make a big diff, widen the space vision but u have to be careful nt to bang into it. :)

Overall effect veri coszy and nice $$$ well spend. :bleah:

MBR and Toilet still got some small areas not completed yet.. hehe will post pictures the moment its completed. I think most likely i will post the toilet pictures tomorrow as the carpenter and plumber will be coming down to do up the remaining works. Yup i love the overall effect and its indeed money well spent. :)

Hi, can know what fridge did u get?

Hi there, my fridge is from LG. Model number is GR-G472JVC. Its gross capacity is 422L. :)

wow... i love ur glass! yar cantona is right. dont bang into it. especially dangerous for elderly, kids and drunkards. hee.

must warn all ur guests also.. my frens kids banged into my glass wall even after i warned them. heart jump man. so worried for them.. and also worried abt my glass la haha.

Haha yah man.. this is what i thought so too. Now thinking whether wan to do some tinting designs like some bar lounge did but i think it would be in the later part. Big hole in my pocket liao. I also share the same thinking as you, also worry that one day wake up in the morning blur blur go and walk through the glass. I injured nevermind.... but my glass cannot injured leh... :(