Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
weishun

Melvin & Angeline's Lounge

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
who is this ID of yours?

My friend Alvin is from Linewerks. This is his company website. He charged me 40K for my overall renovation.

http://www.linewerkz.com/

You may contact him at the following information. Tell him that you are Melvin's friend.

42A Kandahar Street Singapore 198896

Telephone 65 6398 0838

Fascimile 65 6398 0828

Email enquiries@linewerkz.com

Hi Weishun where did you get your study room mat & living room carpet from?

Living room carpet is from Spotlight, studyroom carpet is from Ikea. :sport-smiley-004:

Hey man i tried and tried but i just cant figure out where is the entrance to your rooms?

Haha there are two doors opposite my tv console in my living room just beside my sofa.

oh oh ok ok I thought your rooms were behind the TV side. ahahah silly me. I think I am addicted to 3 roomers. Next flat I wish to get is a 3 1/2 type or those with the utility area from the upgrade, but most in toa payoh and holland sadly. How I wish they would do a total upgrade to my estate instead of just a half hearted one.

Aiyah buy a DBSS one next time lah. save money from reno, save headache and time also.

oh oh ok ok I thought your rooms were behind the TV side. ahahah silly me. I think I am addicted to 3 roomers. Next flat I wish to get is a 3 1/2 type or those with the utility area from the upgrade, but most in toa payoh and holland sadly. How I wish they would do a total upgrade to my estate instead of just a half hearted one.

Aiyah buy a DBSS one next time lah. save money from reno, save headache and time also.

Got 3 1/2 room flat one meh? What is DBSS?

Got 3 1/2 room flat one meh? What is DBSS?

3 1/2 room is those upgrade 3 rm with one additional room provided (usually veri small). My parent place in Boon Lay Way have 3 bedroom, two big plus one small rm behind the kitchen. :yamseng:

3 1/2 room is those upgrade 3 rm with one additional room provided (usually veri small). My parent place in Boon Lay Way have 3 bedroom, two big plus one small rm behind the kitchen. :yamseng:

Wah sounds interesting leh. Never heard of it before. !! How nice if i can upgrade my flat to a 3 1/2 room too. Hehe then i can convert that room into a walk in wardrobe.

DBSS is design build and sell scheme. Like the ones in Tampines, 3 room went for like 128k and up i think. Its HDB bulit by pte developers. Have built in cabinets, aircon, and special features like balconies for some units. People chiong like crazy. Got new one in boon keng coming up, but based on the super good response, they are raising the price. Bleh.

3 room get get up to 89 sqm u know? the 22 year old types with a dining area between the 2 bedrooms or like those mentioned above. There are like 4 units selling in Jurong west now having sizes bigger than 85 sqm going for 126k. Worth it man but quite far. If i knew there were such units I would have bought it cos i work at NTU. imagine 89sqm for a 3 room :yamseng:! the potential of it.. drool drool

can see from hdb http://www100.hdb.gov.sg/07SEP3ROOM_pdf/JW_blk503.pdf

Edited by Junkay

DBSS is design build and sell scheme. Like the ones in Tampines, 3 room went for like 128k and up i think. Its HDB bulit by pte developers. Have built in cabinets, aircon, and special features like balconies for some units. People chiong like crazy. Got new one in boon keng coming up, but based on the super good response, they are raising the price. Bleh.

3 room get get up to 89 sqm u know? the 22 year old types with a dining area between the 2 bedrooms. There are like 4 units selling in Jurong west now having sizes bigger than 85 sqm going for 126k. Worth it man but quite far. If i knew there were such units I would have bought it cos i work at NTU. imagine 89sqm for a 3 room :yamseng:! the potential of it.. drool drool

Hmm okay lah.. i bought my 83sqm 3 room for 83k from HDB leh. 40k more for that extra 6sqm. Hmm.....

Hmm okay lah.. i bought my 83sqm 3 room for 83k from HDB leh. 40k more for that extra 6sqm. Hmm.....

83k for 83 sqm?:yamseng:!!!!! u serious? how did you get it? I mean u just bought it recently right? They released it last year? If i remember its in Yishun? 3NG size so big?

Edited by Junkay

Wah sounds interesting leh. Never heard of it before. !! How nice if i can upgrade my flat to a 3 1/2 room too. Hehe then i can convert that room into a walk in wardrobe.

Hee...hee... there additional rm is right at the back of the kitchen, is like some big box attached to the kitchen. Unless u don mind walk naked from ur room thru the living rm, pass the kitchen then to ur WIW. :yamseng:

Hee...hee... there additional rm is right at the back of the kitchen, is like some big box attached to the kitchen. Unless u don mind walk naked from ur room thru the living rm, pass the kitchen then to ur WIW. !!

Hahahahaha can wrap towel one mahhh.... dohhh. Lol... i not sexy enough to walk naked around the house lah. Keke

Its been a long time since i updated my thread. For the string curtains, i have yet to install as i'm quite busy with work and furthermore i'm still sourcing for a good supplier as string curtains doesn't come cheap. !!

hihi ..

what colur of string curtains u are looking for ??

congrates of your place, you got a very nice reno .. me abit late thou ...