Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Just want to share my experience on finding a contractor to renovate my new 4RM bto located at Canberra Street.

Myself I am not able to take bank loan as my credit report is not good. So I only about to ask my Friend to apply for me a 3rd party renovation loan from the bank. But sad to say the renovation quotation I received from some ID and contractor was around $24k to 26k. My loan from the bank only can approve at $16k.

I have no choice to put the renovation on KIV. One day I was looking at internet and Facebook I saw a contractor posting saying that they are able to let client to pay partial amount of the renovation amount in monthly installment. I contacted him and have a met up with him. He quoted me for my renovation @ $23k and I am so lucky that he allow me to pay the balance 7k in monthly installment.

The renovation work is still going on and now is awaiting for cabinet to be install.

For those who have tight Budget or not enough money for renovation maybe you can pm for my contractor contact. Anyway the amount for installment is base on their comfortable amount.

Thank you for reading my post and have a nice day.

• Like 3

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 12:49 PM, Pamela chee said:
Just want to share my experience on finding a contractor to renovate my new 4RM bto located at Canberra Street.

Myself I am not able to take bank loan as my credit report is not good. So I only about to ask my Friend to apply for me a 3rd party renovation loan from the bank. But sad to say the renovation quotation I received from some ID and contractor was around $24k to 26k. My loan from the bank only can approve at $16k.

I have no choice to put the renovation on KIV. One day I was looking at internet and Facebook I saw a contractor posting saying that they are able to let client to pay partial amount of the renovation amount in monthly installment. I contacted him and have a met up with him. He quoted me for my renovation @ $23k and I am so lucky that he allow me to pay the balance 7k in monthly installment.

The renovation work is still going on and now is awaiting for cabinet to be install.

For those who have tight Budget or not enough money for renovation maybe you can pm for my contractor contact. Anyway the amount for installment is base on their comfortable amount.

Wiiling to share.. Caught in same situation...

On 01/11/2017 at 12:49 PM, Pamela chee said:

We’re also in dilemma cos of bad credit report. I basically need to do the necessary done ASAP.. can u give me the contractor name please. 

Hi!  Mind sharing the contractor's info?  Thank you!

Do u mind sharing your contractor to me too? I’m really having a hard time getting loan from the banks I’m desperately want to renovate our flat please thank you in advance 

• Like 1