Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 4/3/2018 at 5:32 PM, Ckrizzelle said:

Do u mind sharing your contractor to me too. I’m really having a hard time to get a loan from the bank. I’m desperately need to renovation my flat. Please 

Hi, just to check with you have you done your renovation for your premises.

On 3/7/2018 at 6:10 PM, Nur Kurniasih said:

Dont mind if you could share your contractor details? Thank you!

Hi, just to check with you have you done your reno for your premises

Email myrotech6@gmail.com your contractor details pls thx or anyone here who knows. I had to go thru sign up to become member of forum. Its so frustrating reading good review but never leave contact. Help me understand why is this so?

On 8/18/2018 at 3:07 PM, Timeless07 said:

@Sitichumlee

If i understand correctly, we are not allowed to do is because this constitute as direct advertising which is not allowed in the forum.

Yeah, direct advertising isn’t allowed in the forum. You can PM them though. Genuine referral is allowed though. 

On 11/1/2017 at 12:49 PM, Pamela chee said:
Just want to share my experience on finding a contractor to renovate my new 4RM bto located at Canberra Street.

Myself I am not able to take bank loan as my credit report is not good. So I only about to ask my Friend to apply for me a 3rd party renovation loan from the bank. But sad to say the renovation quotation I received from some ID and contractor was around $24k to 26k. My loan from the bank only can approve at $16k.

I have no choice to put the renovation on KIV. One day I was looking at internet and Facebook I saw a contractor posting saying that they are able to let client to pay partial amount of the renovation amount in monthly installment. I contacted him and have a met up with him. He quoted me for my renovation @ $23k and I am so lucky that he allow me to pay the balance 7k in monthly installment.

The renovation work is still going on and now is awaiting for cabinet to be install.

For those who have tight Budget or not enough money for renovation maybe you can pm for my contractor contact. Anyway the amount for installment is base on their comfortable amount.

Thank you for reading my post and have a nice day.

Yep, you can share you the contractor here is you want to.  Let’s help renotalk’s community. Owners can review the contractor here. We will list them on our listing page after verification and receiving genuine and good reviews from multiple homeowners