Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lee S K

Friendly Contractor boss who keep helping even after completion - sharing experience

I recently helped my boss settled his new restaurant and was liaising with this ID from a small company. 
Although small, he is very friendly and accommodating with our changes at times. 
After completion, when we having some issues with minor adjustment as well as non-design related thing, he also keep answering phone call and came down to help us in things such as furniture changes and selection, and even referred his friends when we asked who we can speak to for hiring service staffs. Just want to take this chance to say big thank you to Derek for always helping us during the renovation and even after it, you are different from those "engage service then bye bye no news" type. 
P/S: Even 2 months after the completion he still answer my phone call and provide help when needed. Thumbs up. I will consider you for my upcoming home reno when I got my key! *pray*

IMG_4448.JPG

IMG_4449.JPG

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I'm curious why after so long my simple post is still considered as Pending, is it because this forum only for those "selective preferred partners" only? (aka pay money get promo, or a genuine forum for man on the street??

On 12/5/2017 at 10:23 AM, Madeline Koh said:

hi would really love to get ur contractor’s number! (: madelinekohcw@gmail.com

Hi Madeline, I just emailed you. I also sent whatsapp my contractor your name, to help inform him you may be calling. 
Good luck and take care

On 11/20/2017 at 4:56 PM, Lee S K said:

I'm curious why after so long my simple post is still considered as Pending, is it because this forum only for those "selective preferred partners" only? (aka pay money get promo, or a genuine forum for man on the street??

Hi, I have just PM you the details

19 hours ago, Justin Lee said:

Hi,

Looking to renovate my room and kitchen. Could I get the contact from you as well?

thanks! =)

Hi Justin, sending you his contact via PM now.

Lee

1 hour ago, AndreaLee said:

Errm, the picture is 3D picture right ? How does it show how good the work is. 
Any other references ?

As stated, this is not my property but my boss, so was liaising with this contractor (assisting boss), so during the processes, find him helpful and friendly lor.

If you want other reference pics, then i guess have to ask him yourself, since i don't know what other projects he did or what pic he has.
Important to me was: during whole renovation process, whenever i got request or need contact him, he is always around and responsive and come down personally everytime, so that is simply why i recommend only.
Sending his number in PM, you want other pics you can whatsapp him, i usually whatsapp him

IMG-20171212-WA0007.jpg

Edited by Lee S K
1 additional pic