Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lee S K

Friendly Contractor boss who keep helping even after completion - sharing experience

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, I would like to have your contractor contact. Please email me, Thanks!

On 11/1/2017 at 5:44 PM, Lee S K said:

I recently helped my boss settled his new restaurant and was liaising with this ID from a small company. 
Although small, he is very friendly and accommodating with our changes at times. 
After completion, when we having some issues with minor adjustment as well as non-design related thing, he also keep answering phone call and came down to help us in things such as furniture changes and selection, and even referred his friends when we asked who we can speak to for hiring service staffs. Just want to take this chance to say big thank you to Derek for always helping us during the renovation and even after it, you are different from those "engage service then bye bye no news" type. 
P/S: Even 2 months after the completion he still answer my phone call and provide help when needed. Thumbs up. I will consider you for my upcoming home reno when I got my key! *pray*

IMG_4448.JPG

IMG_4449.JPG

Hi

Can kindly pass the contractor's name to annieteo31@hotmail.com?

What is the cost like and where is the actual restaurant to look at the final job done.

Many thanks.

Edited by catholicrebel

On 3/3/2018 at 4:31 PM, catholicrebel said:

Hi

Can kindly pass the contractor's name to annieteo31@hotmail.com?

What is the cost like and where is the actual restaurant to look at the final job done.

Many thanks.

Hi I have already emailed you the details and CC the ID in the email, you speak to him direct.

On 2/25/2018 at 11:13 AM, maryslittlelamb said:

@Lee S K hello! could you do a good deed and PM me the name of your ID firm please? :) 

Renotalk used to be able to PM, but now can't find the function to message. I can email you if you want the details, and I can CC the ID inside the email to make it easier.

On 3/3/2018 at 7:38 AM, jerrytansg said:

Hi, can I have his contact please? 

Renotalk used to be able to PM, but now can't find the function to message. I can email you if you want the details, and I can CC the ID inside the email to make it easier.

On 3/1/2018 at 3:59 PM, Chubbyfat2 said:

Pm the contractor, but my budget very low only... can make it ma ?

Hi, Renotalk used to be able to PM, but now can't find the function to message. I can email you if you want the details, and I can CC the ID inside the email to make it easier.

As for budget, I don't know, better you ask the ID yourself cause my previous dealing budget is done between boss and ID. But i knoe the ID can talk one. Gd Luck

On 3/1/2018 at 10:09 AM, tightbudgetnow said:

Hello can pm me contractor details 

Hi Lee, I know this thread was started sometime back. But I would highly appreciate it if you can send me the contractor's details. My email is sreejithb@gmail.com.

Thanks!

12 hours ago, Sreejithb said:

Hi Lee, I know this thread was started sometime back. But I would highly appreciate it if you can send me the contractor's details. My email is sreejithb@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Hi Sreejithb, I've just emailed you and also copied that ID in the email, so it will be easier for you toe directly liaise with him