Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ballistica

Carpet Flooring Vendor

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I ordered carpeting for my office from friends. I wish I took a darker carpet, as there are coffee stains on the beige one, and we can't wash them.

Oh, yes, I understand. I am an interior designer, and I did a design once for the office of a company. We came to such a concept that the entire office should be in light, yellow-milk colors to have a pleasant atmosphere with comfort and warmth. The idea is good, but you should never forget about the practice. The project was carried out, the floor was made of beige carpet throughout the area. The customer complained that they had to constantly call majesticflooddamagerestoration.com.au to clean the floor from stains, dampness that arose under the rug. For some reason, a lot of moisture condensed under it, don't be like me, don't forget usability.

May I ask what happened to your carpet? If you have to remove some old stains, I advise doing it yourself cause you will save quite some money. You could try this website carpetcaptain.com; they provide some excellent tips. For instance, last month, I dropped coffee on my beige carpet, and I used their step-by-step guide to learn how to remove it myself. It was actually easier than I thought it would, and there was no need to hire a professional. I hope you'll find this helpful. Updated: I dropped coffee on my beige carpet again after writing this, lol.