Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Always good to see a fellow 2 roomer start a blog! :)
Interesting floor plan, no bomb shelter, so much open space for design.

Looking forward to seeing more! :)

3 hours ago, MICHYCAT said:

hi, have you shortlist any Contractor/ ID for your house renovation?

Yeah, are you looking for a ID? They haven't start work yet, so I didn't go about write anything about them. Maybe around this weekend or next weekend I will update about my ID.

One suggestion, do you mind change the scrolling, so that oldest post is on top, and newest post is at bottom?
Its more natural to scroll down to see new posts, rather than scroll up to see new posts. Thanks.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, ryanyth said:

One suggestion, do you mind change the scrolling, so that oldest post is on top, and newest post is at bottom?
Its more natural to scroll down to see new posts, rather than scroll up to see new posts. Thanks.

Noted. If other people also prefer that way I would change it. Thanks. 

My ID is Brendon Koh from Kejico Interior Design. Reno haven't start so cannot comment on their workmanship yet. 

Everyone do note that ezbuy have already stop buyforme service for the 11.11 TaoBao event. 

Edited by neutronstar

7 hours ago, neutronstar said:

My ID is Brendon Koh from Kejico Interior Design. Reno haven't start so cannot comment on their workmanship yet. 

Everyone do note that ezbuy have already stop buyforme service for the 11.11 TaoBao event. 

Oh dear...but you bought so much things thru EZBuy....
Are you still able to get your items??

Edited by ryanyth

4 hours ago, ryanyth said:

Oh dear...but you bought so much things thru EZBuy....
Are you still able to get your items??

One of the items preparing shipment alrd, lol the lock. But the bigger items are still under processing. So don't know what will happen. I'm not in a rush to receive the items but hopefully the sink will come in time for installation.

Edited by neutronstar

The reply I got from ezbuy.

"Dear customers,

We sincerely apologize that you still have orders pending “purchasing” status and not been placed for days, we are trying our very best to process them as fast as we can, by estimation, they will be placed within 3-4 days.

As it comes to the peak season of the year, some of our seller’s stocks were not updated in time, and some of our purchasing agents have some account issue, we’ve been contacting our sellers to confirm stocks and finding more agents to help with purchases.

In the following days, we will be focusing all our manpower and resources we have on following up these orders to be placed and sorting out stocks on our website. If your item is urgently needed and can not wait, please contact our online customer service for cancellation.

We are sorry for all the inconvenience caused.

Thank you,
Team ezbuy"

Got this later.....

" Dear -------------,

For GB-------------, you will need to top-up S$ 13.95 due to the following reason;

We are sorry to inform you that there is a change of the domestic shipping fee for this item, you need to pay additional S$ 13.95, please advise if it's OK to proceed.

Thank you for shopping with ezbuy!

Best regards,

ezbuy
"

Well oh well, want the sink pay the fee. Hope there is no more additional charges.

Edited by neutronstar